Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was a Sergeant?

Comment

Maybe it is a pulled his info from the omnipedia. If so then the omnipedia is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zorviny View Post
        Lol... I thought it was appropriate since this seemed like a pretty crappy 30th bday! lol Happy Birthday Senior Airman Riley!
        He gets a demotion for his birthday? That sucks...
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I remember Young calling him Sergeant Riley in the lottery. Happy Birthday anyway.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zorviny View Post
            Lol... I thought it was appropriate since this seemed like a pretty crappy 30th bday! lol Happy Birthday Riley!

(Change note: I changed the title as omnipedia might have a misprint on Riley's ranking ominpedia says senior airman but as noted by specter I think I heard sergeant also.)

We need a Riley smiley. Hey, that rhymes........
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah we definately need a Smiley for Riley (damn the rhyming it was unavoidable).
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, I'd say his birthday turned out to be perfect. He and the rest of the crew lived, and it was certainly an adrenaline rush

Oh...happy birthday Riley
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                  Actually, I'd say his birthday turned out to be perfect. He and the rest of the crew lived, and it was certainly an adrenaline rush

Oh...happy birthday Riley
                  Yeah but he didn't get a cake unless they made him one from the rations.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hunter Riley is clearly called "Sergeant" throughout the series so far, but the rank insignia he wears on his collar is that of a Senior Airman.

You'd think TPTB would know Air Force military rank insignias by now!

What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                      This is true.
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

I just realized that Riley wears Senior Airman insignias on his collar, but he is called "Sergeant" on the show. TPTB screwed the pooch on this one. Plus, there isn't even a rank called "Sergeant" in the Air Force.

Comment

I bet like Rush he got a double serving on rations. Happy Birthday indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                            I just realized that Riley wears Senior Airman insignias on his collar, but he is called "Sergeant" on the show. TPTB screwed the pooch on this one. Plus, there isn't even a rank called "Sergeant" in the Air Force.
                            Maybe his first name is Sergeant - that would explain it.
                            sigpic

Comment

That's right. If there's no cake then it's not a real birthday

Jack O'Neill demands cake!
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe his first name is Sergeant - that would explain it.
                                LOL, we know it's Hunter.

Comment

Working...
                                X