X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Oh! Visitation, time for TJ to find out more about this:
    Spoilers for SGU S02 first couple of episodes:
    AH also briefly discusses it here - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2538/index.html
    Spoilers for "Visitation"!
    sigpic

Comment

I am intrigued now I must say I was glad my fears about this particular storyline was unfounded.
      sigpic

Comment

AH interview - http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...ace-medic.html
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Thanks for that!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Visitation
            Spoiler:
            Well, I was a little disappointed about this ep. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. Pretty average.I found it a bit boring and slow. I foiund myself not really caring that much about what was happening with the returnees. We didn't really learn anything new about TJ's baby.I hope now they move on from this. I hope they don't keep dragging this baby thing along. Let it rest now, let TJ try and move on now.

The only scenes I really like were the Chole/Greer scene and the TJ/Caine scene at the end.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Visitation
              Spoiler:
              We didn't really learn anything new about TJ's baby.
              Spoiler:
              Only that the baby is really dead and there are no aliens looking after her.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Spoiler:
                Only that the baby is really dead and there are no aliens looking after her.
                Right, there is that. See how bored I was that I wasn't paying attention?
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I seriously need some lessons on playing TJ, so anyone who can help me, please, please do

Comment

Saw the ep after Visitation whose name escapes me at this moment in time last night Really good ep. I liked it a lot better than Visitation.

So anyway, the football was on, on Tuesday so I went into my Sky planner to switch the SGU ep to a Wednesday and I discovered it wasn't on. Why not?
                      sigpic

Comment

We have been so screwed around with SGU and Sci-fi in general here, my only chance now of watching the show is on DVD's. WHich means I'm going to be so far behind everyone else

Comment

So much for TJ flashbacks episode in season 3.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh well we can always make our own SGU points to siggy

Comment

Disappointed about the cancellation but can't say I'm that surprised
                              sigpic

Comment

It is sad, but at least we'll have the dvd's anyway i guess. Maybe they might have second thoughts later on///

Comment

Working...
                                X