Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Oh, and TJ! Look! This thread is about TJ! Yay!
    Well, TJ is part of SGU, and "The Hunt" was supposed to be her episode (and notice how little TJ we got eventually? She kicked ass, but only in so few scenes)... so not OT at all, if that's what your comment is about.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Old news was cutting those scenes. What they really were about... not so much.
      OOOOOOOooh, read it wrong, cool

Comment

My God...

Spoiler:
        They absolutely run this gal through the gamut come Epilogue. Like, wow. Alaina rocks it, but damn it, TJ herself is attracting all kinds of hell. Yeesh.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          My God...

Spoiler:
          They absolutely run this gal through the gamut come Epilogue. Like, wow. Alaina rocks it, but damn it, TJ herself is attracting all kinds of hell. Yeesh.
          Wish I could see where they're going with this storyline. *hugs TJ*
          sigpic

Comment

Well, TJ is part of SGU, and "The Hunt" was supposed to be her episode (and notice how little TJ we got eventually? She kicked ass, but only in so few scenes)... so not OT at all, if that's what your comment is about.
            I'm getting a feeling of Deja Vu here I haven't seen the ep yet so I can't comment
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I'm getting a feeling of Deja Vu here I haven't seen the ep yet so I can't comment
              Let's hear it. You told us so.
              sigpic

Comment

Let's hear it. You told us so.
                Well a TJ ep with little of TJ seems a lot like a Teyla arc in season 4 of SGA with not much Teyla
                sigpic

Comment

Well a TJ ep with little of TJ seems a lot like a Teyla arc in season 4 of SGA with not much Teyla
                  sigpic

Comment

Thought this was interesting and it's related to TJ so here ya go:

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/ring-finger-length-linked-to-als-study-suggests?GT1=31036
                    sigpic
                    ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

woop wrangled me an autographed poster

assuming it's legit...

Comment

Lucky you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just watched "The Hunt"
                          Spoiler:
                          Good ep. The second half of the season has been sooooo good. All of the eps have been really good with the exception of "Seizure" Damn I wish more folks liked SGU It was really starting to gather momentum and catching up with SG-1 for awesomeness

I liked Rush here, it might have been a little bit of a cruel joke but it was kinda funny And it taught them a lesson So is Varro the only LA left on the Ship now? Did all the others get killed?

Oh yeah and why did Young have to come to the door at that particular time. Couldn't he have waited a few minutes......Or hours? He has bad timing
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            So is Varro the only LA left on the Ship now? Did all the others get killed?
                            Yup.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup.
                              Damn that kinda sucks
                              sigpic

Comment

Damn that kinda sucks
                                How come?
                                sigpic