X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    "Visitation" -
    Spoiler:

I expected nothing less, loved the eppie, loved TJ. There's still some kind of hope, but now it's pretty non-existent.
    TJ definitely needs a hug, yeah. Perhaps even more
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
      TJ definitely needs a hug, yeah. Perhaps even more
      I'm sure Varro will see to it.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I don't know about you, but I'm a little lost on the whole T.J.s baby story.

Spoiler:
          Why would she believe that the baby is on the "faith planet" in the first place? The only reason I can come up with is, that there was no corpse of the child on desiny. Since she had not given birth to the child before she was shot, and someone gave her medical attention, that someone should know what happened to the child (I'm thinking cesarean). But if the child was already gone when they took care of her, shouldn't it rouse a little more suspicion?

As I said, I'm lost on this one.
          Last edited by Dark Angel; 24 November 2010, 09:38 AM.
          Riley: "Hey what happened to you"
          Brody: "SHUT UP!"

Eli: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Athur C. Clarke "
          Young: "Turn the Mic back on. Winston Churchill"

Comment

I'm sure Varro Young will see to it.
            Fixed that for you. There's other sites for your original comment...the naughty bin to name one of them.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
              I don't know about you, but I'm a little lost on the whole T.J.s baby story.
              Spoiler:
              I believe it's something TJ really wanted to believe - that her baby is safe and not dead. The dream felt real to her, plus there was the same nebula she saw. We haven't been told anything about the remains, I think TJ wanted to believe that her daughter is being taken care of, and it gave her so much hope that presence of the remains just didn't change it.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Fixed that for you. There's other sites for your original comment...the naughty bin to name one of them.
              Uh? What site, what bin?
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                I believe it's something TJ really wanted to believe - that her baby is safe and not dead. The dream felt real to her, plus there was the same nebula she saw. We haven't been told anything about the remains, I think TJ wanted to believe that her daughter is being taken care of, and it gave her so much hope that presence of the remains just didn't change it.

Uh? What site, what bin?
                I dunno. I was off on one.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I dunno. I was off on one.
                  Oo-kay. Wonder how you'll feel about the something something you fixed next week. Or whenever you get to see "Resurgence".
                  sigpic

Comment

Oo-kay. Wonder how you'll feel about the something something you fixed next week. Or whenever you get to see "Resurgence".
                    I'll probably be in even more denial than I am now.

Comment

I'll probably be in even more denial than I am now.
                      I just want Young to have some sort of reaction or response to that.

Maybe, just maybe,
                      Spoiler:
                      it'll happen. Someone said that RCC hinted about it, I haven't seen the interview myself, but would very much love to see Young objecting to TJ/Varro relationship.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooooooooookay, I dragged myself away from Frontierville long enough to pop in here as promised and I feel like I've walked into the middle of an intriguing conversation that I ahve no idea what about. Sop what are you guys talking about cause I am too lazy to go read back the pages The short version will do
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Ooooooooookay, I dragged myself away from Frontierville long enough to pop in here as promised and I feel like I've walked into the middle of an intriguing conversation that I ahve no idea what about. Sop what are you guys talking about cause I am too lazy to go read back the pages The short version will do
                          Why hello there. I don't think you've seen "Visitation" yet, so can't really tell you. Just that prepare to be blown away by the awesomeness of AH acting skills.

I got teary, again. For the umpteenth time this season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Why hello there. I don't think you've seen "Visitation" yet, so can't really tell you. Just that prepare to be blown away by the awesomeness of AH acting skills.

I got teary, again. For the umpteenth time this season.
                            Ah okay. I been really enjoying this season so far, with the exception of Cloverdale. But one small blip in what is otherwise turing into a very good season ain't bad I now not only have my enjoyment of SG back but also my excitement. Boy am I glad I decided to give it another chance, I haven't regretted it........Yet IMO it's a waste of time holding grudges about what happened on SGA. Life's too short

TJ might not have loads of screentime but what she has had so far has been very good, at least she hasn't been used as pretty wallpaper
                            sigpic

Comment

I just want Young to have some sort of reaction or response to that.

Maybe, just maybe,
                              Spoiler:
                              it'll happen. Someone said that RCC hinted about it, I haven't seen the interview myself, but would very much love to see Young objecting to TJ/Varro relationship.
                              I hope so. I recently went back to watch Earth from Season 1...Young wouldn't dream about kissing TJ if he didn't still care deeply for her so for her not to react would just be plain wrong.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hello there!

Short version (which might contain spoilers for future S2 eps):
                              Spoiler:
                              TJ/Varro sucks. Me no want or like. Want TJ/Young.

And that's my essay.

Comment

I think

Spoiler:
                                that what TJ experienced is indeed just a simulation by Destiny. Just like the one Col. Young experienced.
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X