Spoiler:

Yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
              Slash anyone?....

Spoiler:

heehee oh totally.
              Spoiler:
              i think the military ppl in this series are full on endorsing it too. it was like "you, do this. you, do that. scott, follow eli around everywhere and look after him "
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                heehee oh totally.
                Spoiler:
                i think the military ppl in this series are full on endorsing it too. it was like "you, do this. you, do that. scott, follow eli around everywhere and look after him "
                OKay, glad I wasn't the only one to pick up on that!!

Spoiler:
                It's almost like it's meant to be!! TPTB are trying to atone for past greivences against the faithful fans!! Therefore they're trying to give us what we want for a change.. albeit very slowly and working up to it... but nonetheless, they're trying to give us Mali...Scollace...uh.. anybody got an idea for a combo name.. like McShep?? etc.. ANYWAY they're trying to give us Matt/Eli (Scott/Wallace)

Comment

Does anyone think that the lieutenant is causing more harm with his attitude in rallying everyone against Dr. Rush. Lieutenant Scott's first SGC mission was Icarus base. He has no experience at all to start calling commands and is fraternizing with the other SG personnel (useless sex scene, She's a red-shirt).

Comment

Originally posted by electronlove View Post
                    Does anyone think that the lieutenant is causing more harm with his attitude in rallying everyone against Dr. Rush. Lieutenant Scott's first SGC mission was Icarus base. He has no experience at all to start calling commands and is fraternizing with the other SG personnel (useless sex scene, She's a red-shirt).
                    He made it to Lt. I think that qualifies as some experence

The thing is no one know about his fraternization.

And we don't know if this is his first SGC mission or not
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think that he's just trying to establish order more than cite mutiny.

Esp. when he approaches Rush and tells him that he's got his back. That's more of a, pull your finger out and do something or else I'll let the masses tear you asunder!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                      : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        He made it to Lt. I think that qualifies as some experence

The thing is no one know about his fraternization.

And we don't know if this is his first SGC mission or not

Pretty sure he said he it was his first posting straight out of training.

What made no sense to me is that he was so ready to take the word of a teenage, unknown, game geek over what is obviously a senior member of the science staff.

Comment

After reading the last few comments im shocked, one of you hasnt started a thread about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                            Yes please!
                            Hehehehe

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                            heehee oh totally.
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh yes! Isn't it just cool? I love when the military guy has to follow the scientist everywhere, it's so sexy and hot!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                            OKay, glad I wasn't the only one to pick up on that!!

Spoiler:
                            It's almost like it's meant to be!! TPTB are trying to atone for past greivences against the faithful fans!! Therefore they're trying to give us what we want for a change.. albeit very slowly and working up to it... but nonetheless, they're trying to give us Mali...Scollace...uh.. anybody got an idea for a combo name.. like McShep?? etc.. ANYWAY they're trying to give us Matt/Eli (Scott/Wallace)
                            LOL, it seems they do that ... Good nickname for the slash... hmmm... I got nothing. LOL Hey, I already made the name 'Sunshine' for the Cam/Daniel slash, that should be enough!

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            After reading the last few comments im shocked, one of you hasnt started a thread about it!
                            Iiii will!!! Yepp! I just wanted to wait until Air Part III, to see that what I ... what we all saw there is real and ... slash-worthy? LOL... I think it is.
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X