Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*looks around*
    Good, he's not here at the moment!
    *Beams BJS back onto the Yorktown while LtColCarter is distracted by the madness in the "Who is the Gay Character in Atlantis" Thread; raises shields to prevent any unwanted guests*

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      *looks around*
      Good, he's not here at the moment!
      *Beams BJS back onto the Yorktown while LtColCarter is distracted by the madness in the "Who is the Gay Character in Atlantis" Thread; raises shields to prevent any unwanted guests*
      You wish...I have my defences engaged! My signal jammer is blocking your beaming technology.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        You wish...I have my defences engaged! My signal jammer is blocking your beaming technology.
        DAMN!!! Guess I'll have to go to Plan B!!

*Grabs an "Anomaly Projector*"; opens an Anomaly and begins weaving to time to try and recover BJS*

*= OT
        Spoiler:
        that's what I call the device that Helen uses in S3 of Primeval to open Anomalies

Comment

DAMN!!! Guess I'll have to go to Plan B!!

*Grabs an "Anomaly Projector*"; opens an Anomaly and begins weaving to time to try and recover BJS*

*= OT
          Spoiler:
          that's what I call the device that Helen uses in S3 of Primeval to open Anomalies
          *fires anomoly disrupter!* Its especially tuned to Atlantean's frequencies
          sigpic

Comment

*fires anomoly disrupter!* Its especially tuned to Atlantean's frequencies
            Methinks me needs a new strategy...

*Opens anomaly to Future world; shoves LtColCarter through*

Haha! The predators will deal with him!! That just leaves Madwelshboy.

*realization hits*

Oh no!! If he gets to the Future A.R.C., my plans are RUINED!!! DRATS!!!!

Been kinda quiet in here lately... If people keep disappearing, Brain will be able to over power us!!

Comment

Off to the future A.R.C. it is!
              sigpic

Comment

*looks around and attempts to get BJS over to the website so she can keep him to herself*
                The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Off to the future A.R.C. it is!
                  Just make sure you don't get eaten by all the predators running around!!

Originally posted by shelma32 View Post
                  *looks around and attempts to get BJS over to the website so she can keep him to herself*
                  *Secretly gives shelma32 a tangible holographic duplicate of BJS so she can give up her quest*

Good job on the site! I'm registered as KR-Knight2005 over there, fyi.
                  Last edited by Atlantean2005; 02 August 2009, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32 View Post
                    *plugs shelma's brain into a VR construct* There...now she can live out her BJS fantasies...and I can have the real thing!
                    sigpic

Comment

I leave you lot alone and look what happens!!

Right i have a question to end this madness, out of all the photos in this thread, which is your favorite one and why?

Mine - the twitter profile pic, because its suggestive (intentional or unintentional who knows )!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Right i have a question to end this madness, out of all the photos in this thread, which is your favorite one and why?

Mine - the twitter profile pic, because its suggestive (intentional or unintentional who knows )!
                        I have to choose just one? Oh the insanity!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes just the one! i did it *evil laugh*

Comment

You evil, evil person!!!

Brain... overload.. can't... choose.. just.. one.. MAL-MAL-MA-MALFUCNTION!!!!!!

Can't decide from either the twit pic, the "whale harpooning" or a shot from him in Hate Crime!!! CURSE YOU MWB!!!!

Comment

You evil, evil person!!!

Brain... overload.. can't... choose.. just.. one.. MAL-MAL-MA-MALFUCNTION!!!!!!

Can't decide from either the twit pic, the "whale harpooning" or a shot from him in Hate Crime!!! CURSE YOU MWB!!!!
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Must admit that's a good one, shows off his great body *wonders if BJS is naturally that smooth or whether he waxes*

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Must admit that's a good one, shows off his great body *wonders if BJS is naturally that smooth or whether he waxes*
                                I would LOVE to see you ask him that on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X