Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Eri, glad the doctor visits went well

I want to go to Disney again, is it Disneyworld or Disneyland?

I hope you have a good time

Thanks for the caps BamBoo
    Disney World. I have been to Land before, but World is a lot closer to us.

And I plan on trying out the Team Rush shirt this weekend (tomorrow actually) so I'll be sure to get a little dolled up and take a picture for you girls.

And about the rematch: I think for most people, a weekend day probably might be better, work isn't cutting in, or school, or kids, etc etc etc. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Yes Cairi, be afraid, be very afraid. Once you start you will be sucked into the story and join the rest of us in this crazy thing!

You know, just like this thread.
      I just have to agree with you I'm totally addicted to this thread!

BTW...have you seen that the military ranks have are gone? Now we have other things I kinda like that
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post

And I plan on trying out the Team Rush shirt this weekend (tomorrow actually) so I'll be sure to get a little dolled up and take a picture for you girls.
        Glad you're making progress in the med department.

I went to Disney World a couple of years ago. It was the first weekend in November and the weather was perfect. The ticket guy teased me about coming all the way to Florida, when I could have gone to Disneyland! I just gave him a deadpan look and said " I'm here now " must have been channeling Dr. Rush, but then I smiled at him.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          BTW...have you seen that the military ranks have are gone? Now we have other things I kinda like that
          It's Star Trek theme weekend here on GW!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            I want to be the captain!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Oh yes! CWR really has these characters so right. It's such a pleasure to read. Love Eli's thoughts, it's so him! And Rush is so perfectly Rush!

Awesome!

Have a good time mi

More caps:

hope I didn't make too much caps. I try to delete some but I can't. It's all RC
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                hope I didn't make too much caps. I try to delete some but I can't. It's all RC
                I know that problem, happens to me all the time
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good night thread
                    gotta go to bed now, see ya
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      wish you all a nice weekend - suppose that I won't be around the next two weeks - I won't be at home so do not think that I will have internet connection.

See ya
                      see you mi Have fun

cool

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                      Good night thread
                      gotta go to bed now, see ya
                      Good night *waves*
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgzJ0sq_xQE

there's the first part of the first episode of "Looking after Jojo". watching it right now He's soooo cute and so young! But unfortunately it's in a bad quality ;(
                          sigpic

Comment

Good night!
                            I've got to get up early tomorrow and lots to do so I have to go
                            sigpic

Comment

Just stopped in to say hello to my girls.

About the FOD fanfic, it sounds like it has gotten a LOT of hype lately, so I'm working on trying to read it myself. I just didn't realize how many chapters were written. This author has a lot more written than I do on my own fan fiction lol.

Also just a small update: doctor visits are going well and smoothly. Got fitted for contacts and now using a trial pair until my appointment on the 21st I think it is. Any little tweaks will be done and that will be all done and finished. A small portion of my dental work has been done. Crown is ordered and will be put in place on the 29th. More dental work to be done then (fillings on the left side-I was too sore from the other day to do it-with the fitting of the crown and all). But along with the fitting, I was able to get one filling done. So not too much more dental work to be done-I hope. I didn't have insurance for a long time (no excuse-still) so I've had some old fillings falling apart that need to be fixed.

After that, I really only have a few regular check up type visits- mainly with my therapist and counselor, and a few doctors, and I'll be all caught up-and hopefully no more hiccups.

Also wanted to let my girls know, that I am going to Disney in November, BUT just because SGU is over with, doesn't mean I can't show my support of the show or of Dr. Rush. So one of the days I'm there, walking around, I did get my "Team Rush" shirt in from Cafe Press. So I will be actively showing my support.

And I know this post is severely off topic, so here is some Rush for you:
                              http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...u_205_0702.jpg
                              Oh, wow! It sounds like you're having alot of work done. Without insurance, no teeth work gets done and they are one of the most important part of the body! Go wear the Rush shirt and have a great time in Disney! It's really a great place! If you're going to Disneland itself, make sure you go on the Haunted Mansion ride. It's my favorite!

Comment

I didn't even know that there were both, I thought Disney is Disney
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X