Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
    Quibbling about details here: In 28 Weeks Later those people weren't zombies. They were living people with a horrible "rage virus" that made them do vicious things like eat people, throw fits, tear people apart, destroy things, etc. Once isolated, the killed each other off, and/or starved to dead after there were no more uninfwected people to attack. Zombies are reanimated dead people.
    I don't care, if they look like zombies, eat like zombies, act like zombies, they are zombies. And I'm gonna run, 'cause the ZOMBIES are coming!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      Only a few more days until the next chapter of "FOD" is released. I am DYING over here!!!!!
      Take a few deep breaths, steady there, you can do this...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        Dr.? Doctor who?

sorry I couldn't resist

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
        can i ask you something? the song "little by little" is rc showen only in the video or sings he realy. the video i´ve found called little by little feat. robert carlyle.
        Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        no, he is only in the video, he does not sing - it is featuring RC because they used him as an actor for their vid. I like that video clip
        There is another one that I like feat. Rhys Ifans

sigpic

Comment

You speak from experience? (Ducks and runs)
          I'm just teasing you, hun! You're right. It is a rage virus that's very virulent. But nonetheless, people equated it with zombies because of the way the people acted based on our history of zombies. They ate people, though I can't understand why the dead would need the nutrients for. I liked that movie simply because of the touching scenes with his wife, and later on with his kids. After he transformed, nah. I kind of lose interest, but the story concept of survival is what interests me the most.

After I see him trasformed, I think 'Oh no! what I gonna watch for after this'
          but this was so awesome cos I never watch any kind of zombies film that use zombie for the centre of the story before.
          about concept of survival interests me, too.

Only a few more days until the next chapter of "FOD" is released. I am DYING over here!!!!!
          Really?! *die*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            I don't care, if they look like zombies, eat like zombies, act like zombies, they are zombies. And I'm gonna run, 'cause the ZOMBIES are coming!
            And it's easier to say (or write) 'zombies' than 'people who are in infected with a rage virus'. They will have gotten you before you've finished saying this
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              And it's easier to say (or write) 'zombies' than 'people who are in infected with a rage virus'. They will have gotten you before you've finished saying this
              good point
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

You speak from experience? (Ducks and runs)
                I'm just teasing you, hun! You're right. It is a rage virus that's very virulent. But nonetheless, people equated it with zombies because of the way the people acted based on our history of zombies. They ate people, though I can't understand why the dead would need the nutrients for. I liked that movie simply because of the touching scenes with his wife, and later on with his kids. After he transformed, nah. I kind of lose interest, but the story concept of survival is what interests me the most.
                Thanks for information

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Hmmm I can imagine that
                "OMG! Zombies!!" or "OMG! people who are in infected with a rage virus!!"
                sigpic

Comment

Last edited by BamBoo; 14 September 2011, 02:37 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

School started yesterday but I couldn't come here because my second little brother has had his very first school day

My maths teacher is nice but unfortunately it's not Rushy ;( But he told me a funny story: When he worked as teacher near Munich he had two special students: He couldn't taught them anything - they knew everything already! The whole lessons they were playing chess!
                    Does that remind you of something? Or someone

And my english teacher is sooo cool! You can really talk with him easily.
                    My German teacher looks like Einstein!!!!!!!
                    The worst thing is, that I don't have chemistry ;( I looooove this subject!

But really, the school is ugly! Grey, ugly and more grey!

Mrs Tigercat: I know that they're no zombies but it's easier calling them zombies than "Infected".

I hope you're all fine? Anyone sick? Anyone need help? Maybe his help?

Last edited by teyla-nick94; 14 September 2011, 06:39 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey teyla, sounds like school will be better than you thought!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks BamBoo for the video, never know what I will wake up to! That's what makes this thread so fun.

I wonder if there are different classifications of zombies? I was imagining the scientific study of such a phenomenon, what kind of Latin name they would give zombies?
                        Anyway you look at it, zombies are pretty scary!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey teyla, sounds like school will be better than you thought!
                          Thank you *hug*
                          Yeah, maybe but it's just the beginning you know...surely it'll be pretty hard later
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            Thank you *hug*
                            Yeah, maybe but it's just the beginning you know...surely it'll be pretty hard later
                            I know what you mean, today I have a test. We have to know all about Photoshop, all the palates, actions, color spaces, etc. Wish me luck!
                            sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean, today I have a test. We have to know all about Photoshop, all the palates, actions, color spaces, etc. Wish me luck!
                              LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!! Hope you get a good mark How do you think you did?
                              sigpic

Comment

Anyone wanna play chess?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X