Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone

Today was horrible. I had to go/walk to the central bus station and my legs felt like they were on fire! But if I hadn't run to this damn station I wouldn't have got that stupid bus and I had to run to the train station! I hate it! I hate it hate it hate it hate it!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

At least you're back here on this safe little thread. We will not make you run anywhere, unless you want to chase him!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        At least you're back here on this safe little thread. We will not make you run anywhere, unless you want to chase him!
        I don't think I'm able to do this. I can't even walk upstairs without pain in my legs
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe Caira ought to loan you her horse! I would add a photo from Plunket and McClean, but don't have one, so use your imagination, look there's Bobby on a horse holding out his hand to help you up to ride with him! That should make you smile.
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe Caira ought to loan you her horse! I would add a photo from Plunket and McClean, but don't have one, so use your imagination, look there's Bobby on a horse holding out his hand to help you up to ride with him! That should make you smile.
            Yeaaaaah Bobby, I'm coming Do you think he would bring me to school and get me afterwards?
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Plunkett and McClean? Wait a moment...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  Plunkett and McClean? Wait a moment...

Yeahh!! Bobby!!! Come to me hun!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've really got to update my photo files, that's what I need Bobby on a white horse coming to the aide of us fangirls!
                    sigpic

Comment

I've really got to update my photo files, that's what I need Bobby on a white horse coming to the aide of us fangirls!
                      So have I

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately there are not much 'horse scenes' in this movie

But enough other nice ones!

sigpic

Comment

OH GOD I LOVE THE LAST ONE!!!!!!! *totally melting away*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            Yeaaaaah Bobby, I'm coming Do you think he would bring me to school and get me afterwards?
                            That depends if I let him out or not, hun.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                That depends if I let him out or not, hun.
                                Please let him out ;( Or do you prefer me having a totally breakdown? Do you really want that ;(
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X