X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I've now finished...

Gunpowder, Treason and Plot:
    Spoiler:
    yeek! James was temperamental panicky thing, wasn't he? But then there were moments where we got to see compassion, and a build up of actually caring about his family. I feel that they portrayed him meaner than history has recorded. They messed around quite a bit with history really. Oh well, good drama.

Human Trafficking:
    Spoiler:
    Okay, I know Sergei is a horrible person, but damn is he sexy and charismatic. I'm bummed that he got shot, I wanted to see some conversations after he got caught. I thought it was a really good miniseries, and I was shocked at how easy it is to enslave people here in the US.

Once Upon a Time in the Midlands:
    Spoiler:
    RC looked incredibly sexy, and I really liked the first half; but Jimmy was a pretty unlikeable character by the end. Nice hair, though.

I'm continuing to work my way through the RC list, I'm saving Hamish and Summer for last.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rimorob View Post
      Once Upon a Time in the Midlands:
      Spoiler:
      RC looked incredibly sexy, and I really liked the first half; but Jimmy was a pretty unlikeable character by the end. Nice hair, though.
      I will catch up with all RC movies, that's a promise.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Generally speaking, it's Rush/everything for me.
        Yes, I agree. One pairing I'm not fond of is Rush/clothing. They're together in like, every episode! Something should be done about this at some point. I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
          Yes, I agree. One pairing I'm not fond of is Rush/clothing. They're together in like, every episode! Something should be done about this at some point. I'm just saying.
          I liked it in "Time". And when it's offworld outfit. *drools*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
            ha! YES.
            sigpic

Comment

I liked it in "Time". And when it's offworld outfit. *drools*
              That is the only Time I like Rush/clothing too

This conversation remindes me...

sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Rush shower scene!

*sigh* I feel much better now. Btw, awesome av.
                sigpic

Comment

Rush shower scene!

I forgot to change it today!

I think I can't keep this up for long, I'm going to have to decide
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I think I can't keep this up for long, I'm going to have to decide
                    Oh, come on, you have to try every avatar for at least a day.
                    sigpic

Comment

*frown*

The only things I've seen him in, other that SGU, is Eragon and 28 Weeks Later...
                      ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                      Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                      -
                      "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                      Dr. Daniel Jackson
                      -
                      "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                      Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                        The only things I've seen him in, other that SGU, is Eragon and 28 Weeks Later...
                        I've seen Eragon and the dance school movie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Trainspotting is a classic RC. He is a psychopath in it.

Comment

Rush shower scene!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                              Heeeey, kus. *hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Eri8321317;11456720]
                                Also, to my surprise, the Macbeth Season 1 I downloaded HAD "West Coast Story" with it. And omg, you guys were right. I never knew he could sing *that* deeply. It made me swoon. I watched those parts over and over again last night.

Where did you download from? please

Comment

Working...
                                X