• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Cool
    It is, isn't it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
      Speaking of which... Do you know how your signature was made? I want one with Jackson, McKay, and Rush.
      I made it to match my avatar (which I made too) If you tell me which pics you want, I'd gladly make you one.

I dreamed about SGU last night, but it's all a blur now... I vaguely remember Rush at a console, shouting at someone... *sigh* One day some clever person will invent a dream download device.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        I dreamed about SGU last night, but it's all a blur now... I vaguely remember Rush at a console, shouting at someone... *sigh* One day some clever person will invent a dream download device.
        Still no SGU dreams for me. Lucky you.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Maybe you dream about the elusive shower scene and just don't remember
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe you dream about the elusive shower scene and just don't remember
            You might be right about this one.

sigpic

Comment

*snuggles into lap and lets mind wander... shower cubicle... steam... gutter*
              sigpic

Comment

*snuggles into lap and lets mind wander... shower cubicle... steam... gutter*

Just let me know when you're done there. I'm next.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                  I mentioned previously to LadyP that what we need is a compiled list of RC films and what extras are available where and on what versions. There are some DVDs I have that don't have the same extras as ones LadyP has because they are different from region to region.
                  I'd be keen to have such a list on my site, on the page for each film/show. It would need input from folks who have DVDs though, because Amazon etc don't always give many details about extras.

Just let me know when you're done there. I'm next.
                  You take over - I need to do RL stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd be keen to have such a list on my site, on the page for each film/show. It would need input from folks who have DVDs though, because Amazon etc don't always give many details about extras.
                    I've been having a wee think about your website ...

Comment

Lahela I love your website! I've been going there after I watch each movie and looking at the stills and screenshots and reading all the critics reviews and interviews. It's been excellent.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been having a wee think about your website ...
                        *is curious*

Originally posted by rimorob View Post
                        Lahela I love your website! I've been going there after I watch each movie and looking at the stills and screenshots and reading all the critics reviews and interviews. It's been excellent.
                        Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

[...]
                          I got
                          Spoiler:
                          very upset when Sergei died.
                          I liked the way he played Sergej,

Spoiler:
                          but I was not upset when he died. The figure was too horrible for my taste.

It was a good film, btw.

Midlands is the one film I won't watch again. Couldn't stand Shirley Henderson in it.
                          This film is still on my to do list.

What about Rush/clothing in Human, though?
                          Liked it also very much

Slowly working through set up kino visions to write the shower scene. It's coming ...
                          Nothing is better than the time you wait for something to happen...

I mentioned previously to LadyP that what we need is a compiled list of RC films and what extras are available where and on what versions. There are some DVDs I have that don't have the same extras as ones LadyP has because they are different from region to region.
                          I would support that with my (mostly new ) DVDs.

Just tell how to contribute, I'll like to do that, when I've time. It would be a good help when you're on our way to buy DVDs, they differ not only with the contend within the region, but also from country to country.

Originally posted by rimorob View Post
                          Can't say anything different
                          sigpic

Comment

My SGU dream was what sparked me writing fanfic for it but I've never actually written that story and never will. It's inherently AU and all very deus ex machina.

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            Just tell how to contribute, I'll like to do that, when I've time. It would be a good help when you're on our way to buy DVDs, they differ not only with the contend within the region, but also from country to country.
                            Okay, does everyone who might contribute to this list have Excel? I'll work out what's needed and set up a list.

Lahela, will msg you via LJ.

Comment

My SGU dream was what sparked me writing fanfic for it but I've never actually written that story and never will. It's inherently AU and all very deus ex machina.
                              Can you still tell us about it?
                              sigpic

Comment

I like your idea Egle!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X