Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post

how bad is it that we are shipping Rush with objects??
    not nearly bad enough!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rimorob View Post
      I know! I just cant decide who I ship more. Rush/glasses, Rush/console, or Rush/notepad. Too many sexy pairings!
      I will go for Rush/glasses!

Just watched The 51th State, it was hilarious

Comment

not nearly bad enough!
        My thoughts exactly.

LadyP,

Spoiler:
        I do that too. It's hard to describe to non-RC fans; my mom just thinks it's me swooning over him. But seriously, I find myself constantly going back to watch not only those very iconic Rush scenes, but smaller ones where he may not even have dialogue, just to read the facial expressions. It's amazing how much he can convey with a glance.

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
          Hamish Macbeth is my favorite TV series of all time! And I almost didn't watch it. I had been reading the books and didn't want to ruin the "image" I had of Hamish (a tall, thin, redhead). I had seen the cover of the DVD and wasn't familiar with RC so put off starting the series. What convinced me to watch was the filming location (Plockton, Scotland, which I visited in 2008. It's beautiful!). Needless to say to this group, I was hooked and never looked back. Today "The Carlyle Collection" takes up a shelf and a half of my DVD cabinet.
          *squee* The first time we went to Scotland I insisted on dragging the family to Plockton, and we loved it so much we went back for a week a couple of years later! So many locations to check out, but the area itself is just magnificent. And I swooned when I stood outside the "police house".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
            My thoughts exactly.

LadyP,

Spoiler:
            I do that too. It's hard to describe to non-RC fans; my mom just thinks it's me swooning over him. But seriously, I find myself constantly going back to watch not only those very iconic Rush scenes, but smaller ones where he may not even have dialogue, just to read the facial expressions. It's amazing how much he can convey with a glance.
            Those utterly tragic eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
              Those utterly tragic eyes.
              Indeed. I've always found that my ability to love a character is greatly enhanced by my ability to pity them. RC does pitiable very very well.

Comment

Indeed. I've always found that my ability to love a character is greatly enhanced by my ability to pity them. RC does pitiable very very well.
                After I saw Human Trafficking, I wrote on my blog, 'Bloody Carlyle' cos he made me feel sorry for Sergei, the slave trader.

Comment

Yet another film on my list of things I need to see him in. Actually, except for Eragon *shudder* I've felt sorry for every character I've seen him play. Well, Col. Ives was pitiable at first, at least.

Comment

Yet another film on my list of things I need to see him in. Actually, except for Eragon *shudder* I've felt sorry for every character I've seen him play. Well, Col. Ives was pitiable at first, at least.
                    Have you seen Hitler yet?

Colonel Ives, soooo sexy.

Comment

awww.... I miss the glasses.
                      So do I.

how bad is it that we are shipping Rush with objects??
                      When you put it like that, it sounds kinky.

Rush/console ftw.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh, he was soo creepy in Eragon... I loved it!!

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          So do I.

When you put it like that, it sounds kinky.

Rush/console ftw.

I would say Rush/glasses and then Rush/console

sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                            Today "The Carlyle Collection" takes up a shelf and a half of my DVD cabinet.
                            That sounds awesome. I hope that becomes my collection shelf some day heh.

You guys were correct about 'Macbeth' Seems like a good series. I'll be buying all 3 seasons soon (along with plenty other RC movies!)

Hmmm...Rush/object. I'm not sure if I could choose a favorite. I absolutely love Rush/glasses, but Rush/console is also very nice. And we can't forget the infamous Rush/notebook. I guess I'm for all of them heh.

Colonel Ives was freaky and sexy lol.
                            Last edited by Eri8321317; 28 April 2010, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I would say Rush/glasses and then Rush/console

http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/a...u_102_0067.jpg

Generally speaking, it's Rush/everything for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Three "Human" spoiler images - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2110/index.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X