Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    FedCon. Germany. Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, Cliff Simon and James Masters. ^^
    Lucky you.
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't want to go...but then Joe Flanigan was confirmed. Me went crazy.
      I'm going with another Joe thunker. We were able to find a nice hotel for a nice price not too far from the Con hotel.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! Joe's lovely Met him at Chevron last year... he rubbed his beard on my cheek Ask Cliff to take his shirt off and take piccies???!
          sigpic

Comment

I know he did Lah I know. The thunkers went crazy about that story.
            I talked to Cliff some time ago. He's lovely, too.
            sigpic

Comment

Why do I not know that David and Joe are in Germany! How do I get to FedCon!?
              And I know it´s already Friday, but someone posted the Australian preview of human, very interesting and not at all like the SyFy promo.
              Take a look:

http://remediatingsgu.wordpress.com/...view-of-human/
              sigpic

Comment

Because you didn't know what to look for?
                sigpic

Comment

Because you didn't know what to look for?
                  And so you are going to see them and I can sit at home being jealous Can I ask how much you pay for a ticket?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    And I know it´s already Friday, but someone posted the Australian preview of human, very interesting and not at all like the SyFy promo.
                    Take a look:

http://remediatingsgu.wordpress.com/...view-of-human/
                    woah. cool.

Spoiler:
                    I like that visual of stargate event horizon superimposed over the equations on the board.

and

"about to make the biggest mistake of his life... again." ooh! *shivers*
                    sigpic

Comment

49€ for Saturday and 40€ for Sunday.
                      If there are still ticket available for all three days it'll be 99€.
                      sigpic

Comment

49€ for Saturday and 40€ for Sunday.
                        If there are still ticket available for all three days it'll be 99€.
                        Cool, not as expensive as I thought. I am looking forward to your 5 pages report!
                        sigpic

Comment

My thoughts exactly. I'm trying not to be so much excited. I will start believing it as soon as I get my ticket. o.o
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok...newbie here...

XxX

Is it bad that I have major attraction towards Rush because he's a lot like and is a little bit cuter than McKay? (*cowers away from any fellow Squirrels in the thread*)
                            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                            Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                            -
                            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                            Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            -
                            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                            Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                              Ok...newbie here...
                              Welcome!

Is it bad that I have major attraction towards Rush because he's a lot like and is a little bit cuter than McKay? (*cowers away from any fellow Squirrels in the thread*)
                              I don't find Rush similar with McKay, but what in the world are Squirrels?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                Welcome!

I don't find Rush similar with McKay, but what in the world are Squirrels?
                                Similar as in *REALLY* intelligent and has a certain kind of "I'll figure out how to get my way" attitude...

Long story short, Squirrels are the name of the fan group that follows David Hewlett. Check out the McKay thunk thread to see just how crazy they are. (Take note...not all people who participate in the McKay thunk thread are Squirrels)
                                ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                                Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                                -
                                "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                                Dr. Daniel Jackson
                                -
                                "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                                Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
                                X