No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So.... someone wanted a shower scene with Rush eh?

Well this is probably the closest you'll get, for now, to a naked Rush :-p

At least you get to see his shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      What do you watch during the break? Something with RC in it or some other shows (recommendations always appreciated!)
      Most of the shows I watch are pretty small and Canadian! These are the ones that are on tv now or will be soon (they are kind of summer shows ) : Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Psych, Burn Notice, Leverage, Eureka, Warehouse 13, My Life on the D-list (the only reality I watch), and Royal Pains.

I also watch Phineas and Ferb (kid show) and Dragonball Z Kai (cause it's almost the same as the original)

Originally posted by phoenixfangor View Post
      I know I've been a bit absent lately. Some how, I've been quite busy.

I just watched the season finale and

Spoiler:
      Cliffhangers galore! Curse and bless the writers. As a viewer, I'm furious. They left so many things so wide open: TJ, Eli, Scott & Greer, Kiva, Chloe, the Military personnel. *gonk!* As an amateur writer, I applaud them because it will make most viewers come back.

Someone mentioned they'd like to read the fic I was writing, so here it is: Uninvited Guests.
      Glad you watched the finale! *clicks on link*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
        So.... someone wanted a shower scene with Rush eh?

Well this is probably the closest you'll get, for now, to a naked Rush :-p

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Egle01/Rush/vlcsnap-2010-04-10-22h13m33s121.png

At least you get to see his shoulders
        Darnit, I think you are right. They spent the money to make that shower set, you'd think they'd use it more than for just the one scene.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Glad you watched the finale! *clicks on link*
          Hey, thanks!

Comment

Bts images from "Incursion" 2 - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2238/index.html
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              The MGM page is still out of reach, attack warning in very red, I saw this the first time some hours ago, and nothing had changed. Hope it will be back tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                The MGM page is still out of reach, attack warning in very red, I saw this the first time some hours ago, and nothing had changed. Hope it will be back tomorrow.
                Yeah, noticed that, too. Happened to me after I had seen the bts images. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  The MGM page is still out of reach
                  I clicked on Egle's link and I have no problem with the page

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                    Different browsers on different computers handle the page differently, it seems. With Safari it works, but not with Firefox. Normally I don't use Safari, I use Firefox, where all my bookmarks are.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                      Me too... I wonder what's up with that?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Bah! I feel guilty! I've been ignoring the Rush thread because of the Convention this past Sunday with Joe Flanigan and David Hewlett...
                        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                        Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                        -
                        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                        Dr. Daniel Jackson
                        -
                        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                        Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                          Bah! I feel guilty! I've been ignoring the Rush thread because of the Convention this past Sunday with Joe Flanigan and David Hewlett...
                          How come?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            How come?
                            *blinks*

I'm having difficultly understanding this question...
                            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                            -
                            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                            Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            -
                            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                            Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                              *blinks*

I'm having difficultly understanding this question...
                              Oh. I misunderstood. I thought the con made you ignore the thread, as in deliberately not come here. But I guess you were just too busy due to the con. Right? My bad.
                              sigpic

Comment

lol... yeah. I was so excited to finally see David and Joe in person, and get pictures with and autographs from them, that I completely forgot that I'm a Rush thunker as well...
                                Last edited by BFH_Bushy_Tush; 15 June 2010, 12:32 PM.
                                ~Bushy~

-
                                Dr. Daniel Jackson
                                -
                                Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
                                X