X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...

"Lassies"? He is, after all, Scottish...lol
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Comment

Good luck Egle!

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        If we're talking about nicknames... how can we call ourselves? Rushians?
        *plaintively*

Can we not do a nickname?

Good luck Egle!

Comment

Currently watching Human, it is already awesome! *squees*

Edit: I finished watching Human, here are my thoughts
          Spoiler:
          First and foremost, Rush looked really hot *swoons*
          The musical piece they used for Rush's part of the episode is beautiful.
          I really like the way they did this episode, the other story (Eli, Chloe, Greer, and Matt in the planet) was very interesting too.
          I was worried for Rush's health, I knew he wasn't going to die but I couldn't help but worry.
          Young appeared to be tempted to kill Rush, I'm glad he was actually thinking about the greater good in this episode.

Spoilers for next episode:
          Spoiler:
          I don't think Eli, Chloe, Matt, and Greer stand a chance unless Rush can figure the code, in the preview they looked like they were just ramdomly dialing stargates
          Rush looks pretty confident so I'm sure he will at least come up with something

Now, to watch the end of 28 Weeks Later *goes off*
          Last edited by yessika; 23 April 2010, 06:11 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*jitters around*

I can't wait until the episode gets on Hulu. I can already tell I'm gonna swoon at the site of Rush just by the preview pictures.
            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
            -
            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
            Dr. Daniel Jackson
            -
            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
            Dean Winchester

Comment

Tries to avoid opening Yessika's spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                Tries to avoid opening Yessika's spoiler.
                *be strong*

I know I would click
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ok, so I just finished watching "Human,"

*MEGA SPOILERS*

Spoiler:
                  I am so dissappointed in Rush. I realize that in the episode, he was recalling memories and such, I know he couldn't have possibly have been that callous when his wife was dying. But still, it paints a pretty clear picture that he did fail her completely. It's horrible when you realize that the stargate program is what prompted him to be away from her in her final hours, and, as he bitterly points out, he poured two and a half years of his life into it, only to have a big kid come along and solve the problem in seconds. I knew Rush's backstory was going to be upsetting, I knew I'd disapprove of his choices, but damn. That said, the scene he imagines between him and Gloria gives me a lot of hope for him redeeming himself. I love it that she reprimands him for his callousness, for hurting people - because I know it's just him imagining she would say that. It's good to see his conscience really waking up.

Comment

Avoids Daro's post, too.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                      Avoids Daro's post, too.
                      You should really avoid her post, mine is not half as spoilery
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a couple of questions about him.
                        Spoiler:
                        How much of his dream was based on reality and how much was based to suit his needs? Clearly he wouldn't have been teaching his class about Destiny, but is it fair to say that his specialty cryptanalysis?

Also looks like Rush is a Golden Bear, the sweatshirts that his students wore were UC-Berkeley. All we need to find out now is that Young is a Stanford fan...
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 April 2010, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Uhm jsonitsac, could you put your post in spoilers, many people in this thread have not seen the episode yet

To answer you questions...
                          Spoiler:
                          Well, I think that when he first see him with his class he is relieving a lecture. I think most things were as he remembered them because if not he would have been able to figure it out much earlier
                          sigpic

Comment

Fantastic performace by Carlyle in human... really fantastic
                            Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 23 April 2010, 08:04 PM.
                            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Uhm jsonitsac, could you put your post in spoilers, many people in this thread have not seen the episode yet
                              Yes. Less open spoilers, please. I have to wait to watch it on Hulu....
                              ~Bushy~

-
                              Dr. Daniel Jackson
                              -
                              Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                                Yes. Less open spoilers, please. I have to wait to watch it on Hulu....
                                Hulu puts it up a day after, right? Also, there are some people who have to wait a week...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X