Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    Ooops.
    It's ok. That is the only thing I don't like to get spoilers for, the ending can make or break a movie for me
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
      Being a spoiler addict, I cannot advise you Ellie. Though id you do steer clear of them, it may not be a good idea to hang around this thread - we are sure to tempt you beyond endurance.

David Blue's comment about 'sardonic' people liking Rush doesn't offend me. I think he was looking for the word "deep" or "intelligent." Maybe "awesome."
      I usually try to avoid too many spoilers, but it's impossible to avoid them all. So I try to be a bit picky but don't go out of my way to escape everything.

I don't mind the word "sardonic" - I think he was trying to get at Rush's very dry and somewhat acerbic sense of humor, which I do indeed love.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        Did you notice that the lovely promo shot
        Spoiler:
        with him in the white t-shirt wasn't in the episode?
        I'm wondering if that scene
        Spoiler:
        is still to come. Rush is far from healed. There have been several scenes in the previews that haven't aired in episodes yet, such as the aliens coming thru the stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
          Spoiler:
          is still to come. Rush is far from healed. There have been several scenes in the previews that haven't aired in episodes yet, such as the aliens coming thru the stargate.
          I'm holding onto that hope too
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            But 4 weeks after the surgery one is pretty much recovered. After all, it was an incision, not brain surgery.

Still, hoping to see the blood stain and white shirt in future episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

I rewatched the "Human" sneak peek video last night...because Rush is so damn hot in it... and I think I figured it out.

Spoiler:
              I'm pretty sure that what is happening is that Rush has figured out that he's in a neural interface-generated dreamworld at this point; he knows he's reliving memories. He's seeking the code, so he writes down the numbers he sees - the license plate - and he remembers having had the conversation with Jackson before, thus the "Yes, you are" when Jackson introduces himself and the "You're going to tell me about the Stargate program." He knows it's a memory and he's challenging it.

Comment

Spoiler:
                I've been wondering if
                Spoiler:
                that scene might be a Rush nightmare.

*fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by ladypredator View Post
                  I rewatched the "Human" sneak peek video last night...because Rush is so damn hot in it... and I think I figured it out.

Spoiler:
                  I'm pretty sure that what is happening is that Rush has figured out that he's in a neural interface-generated dreamworld at this point; he knows he's reliving memories. He's seeking the code, so he writes down the numbers he sees - the license plate - and he remembers having had the conversation with Jackson before, thus the "Yes, you are" when Jackson introduces himself and the "You're going to tell me about the Stargate program." He knows it's a memory and he's challenging it.
                  Spoiler:
                  Hence the spoiler of repeating the biggest mistake of his life, I presume.

Comment

Originally said by Egle: But 4 weeks after the surgery one is pretty much recovered.
                    I'm not trying to argue the point, but everyone heals differently. Other people heal a lot faster than others would. I'm not sure if he's *completely* healed, if 4 weeks have just passed between "Faith" and "Human" (And we're only assuming, correct?) Also, the way he was up and working so quickly, he's not allowing his body enough time to properly heal. And we can safely assume that he continued to do that every opportunity he could get. But we really can't know, can we?

Shoot. In my own defense, today makes 4 weeks since I've had my surgery. And I'm STILL recovering from it. I'll admit, I'm doing a lot better than say, that first week during recovery. But I keep getting these blisters that just refuse to heal. I'm hoping with my Dr's appointment Monday, I'll be cleared to go back to work. I kind of need the money heh. But yeah, everyone heals differently. He could be completely healed and back to same old Dr. Rush, or he could still be healing. I guess we probably won't ever know, since it seems this episode tonight will be primarily flashbacks. (I'm guessing it will be, anyways. Based on the little teaser they put up).

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      But 4 weeks after the surgery one is pretty much recovered. After all, it was an incision, not brain surgery.

Still, hoping to see the blood stain and white shirt in future episodes.
                      I agree with you about the length of time that has passed, but,
                      Spoiler:
                      look at the shape he is in, in pain, shaky, sweating. Those are not good signs. And, what about the white powder he sucked off his finger (pause, take a breath) while talking to Young and the others at the console? Herbal pain meds? I can't imagine how he can get thru sitting in the "chair".

Comment

I agree with you about the length of time that has passed, but,
                        Spoiler:
                        look at the shape he is in, in pain, shaky, sweating. Those are not good signs. And, what about the white powder he sucked off his finger (pause, take a breath) while talking to Young and the others at the console? Herbal pain meds?
                        "Faith" -
                        Spoiler:
                        That was all in the beginning of "Faith". By the end of that episode 4 weeks had passed. He wasn't shaking anymore, was he?

But I wonder what was the powder he took...

Spoiler:
                        I can't imagine how he can get thru sitting in the "chair".
                        I imagine that goes for "Human".
                        sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...RGATE-UNIVERSE

Can't believe I've never seen this thread. *runs to spam*
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm going to the FedCon in Germany next weekend and they show SGU on a big screen. XD
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              I'm going to the FedCon in Germany next weekend and they show SGU on a big screen. XD
                              Why? What con? How? Take pictures?
                              sigpic

Comment

FedCon. Germany. Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, Cliff Simon and James Masters. ^^
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X