Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]34026[/ATTACH]
    nice
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

It's interesting hearing him talk about having considered comedia della arte when conceiving how to play Rumple. When I see the character, I do think of that sort of grand classical sort of characterization. There is an immediate grace to Rumple--the posture and the way he moves that suggests that. The masks thing is interesting too. There is a lot of theatricality to Rumple. It's fantastic

An FYI: my latest review -- last night's episode

http://blogcritics.org/video/article...upon-a-time14/

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Lovely cats! But do they leave you room in the bed?
        Not lol, They take all the bed and when they lengthen somewhere they do not move any more ^^ '

They say Mr. Gold is
        Spoiler:
        going to have some therapy
        I think maybe he needs some!
        http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...-beats-moe.jpg
        A therapy? I look forward to seeing these episodes ^^

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        And another one with Robert Carlyle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT0jfait5Vk&feature
        Thank you Artemis-Neith, I like looking at interview of RC (even if I don't understand what he says), I just like observing the face, so incredible and listening to its voice, my god, his voice!

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
        Oh, my... I love watching him talk. One-on-one, he's so animated and always so politely interested in the interviewer, it's adorable. I've said on Youtube before that I could watch him fidget all day, and it's true. I love how his face lights up when he talks about his children. He's such a magnificent man. God, his hands. I think he has the most attractive hands I've ever seen. Is that weird?
        I too like the hands, (I like his eyebrows, wonder not why lol but they always give him an eyes of small puppy)
        Last edited by Duval; 05 March 2012, 07:39 AM.
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

[QUOTE=jeri;13225968]They say Mr. Gold is
          Spoiler:
          going to have some therapy
          I

Definitely some anger management issues there...
          Last edited by NancyP; 05 March 2012, 05:01 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, my... I love watching him talk. One-on-one, he's so animated and always so politely interested in the interviewer, it's adorable. I've said on Youtube before that I could watch him fidget all day, and it's true. I love how his face lights up when he talks about his children. He's such a magnificent man.

God, his hands. I think he has the most attractive hands I've ever seen. Is that weird?
            No. I do, too. They're as expressive as his face and well shaped. You're definitely not alone there.
            sigpic

Comment

Exactly what I was think when wondering
              Spoiler:
              why he'd agree to therapy. I bet it's a condition of his jail release

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                It's interesting hearing him talk about having considered comedia della arte when conceiving how to play Rumple. When I see the character, I do think of that sort of grand classical sort of characterization. There is an immediate grace to Rumple--the posture and the way he moves that suggests that. The masks thing is interesting too. There is a lot of theatricality to Rumple. It's fantastic

Another thing about nuns: Didn't Regina tell Rumple that after Belle left she was tortured and exorcised by the nuns before she jumped off the tower? I wondered if he believed EQ Regina when she said that Belle was dead because she had complicated his life so much. He normally doesn't believe anything Regina says. Of course Mr. Gold remembers that...
                Last edited by NancyP; 05 March 2012, 05:05 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Gold-Dreamy14 copy.jpg

Gold-Dreamy10 copy.jpg

A couple of screen caps from last night's episode for everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                    We will miss yoouuu sacredclay, hope you have a Bobby photo archive to keep you company!
                    My imagination does me quite nicely, but pictures always helps!

Comment

Oh, crap, that sucks! D:

I guess there's no wifi nearby that you can pirate?

Well, when you get back, I'll have a bunch of stuff for you to read, hopefully...
                      My bro lives less than five mins from me so I'm there right now. At least, free tea and food for me to mooch on.

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                        Good luck, my friend. Look forward to hearing from you whenever possible.
                        Thank you, hun. Whatever Jeri33 says about me is a LIE! Don't trust her! She's evil!

Comment

It was clerics, not nuns, but nuns are clerics. Interesting. Good catch.

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post

Comment

***melting***
                            Damn it, Jeri33! Why do I keep having to take out the wet/dry shop van every time you melt??????

Comment

Oh Hold On Baby! I know you're gonna go into withdraw! Just know we will be here waiting for you.
                              Gasp! The withdrawal symptoms have started and it's hurting!!! I don't think I can make it! (Throws herself dramatically on the floor)

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                Gasp! The withdrawal symptoms have started and it's hurting!!! I don't think I can make it! (Throws herself dramatically on the floor)
                                Courage!!
                                (Puts pillow under sacredclay)
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X