Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, Happy birthday Luxi and congratulation not to be a probie

And I agree with you, RC more he aged more he becomes beautiful.
    It is as a good wine
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Luxi View Post
      I'm watching it now. I'm having a bit of a difficult time understanding what he's saying.. :O. Damn he looks cute.
      Put on the closed captioned button or check to see if it's subtitled in a language you can understand. That usually helps.

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        I love this scene. It's the first time when they actually inquire how each other are doing.

Comment

I'm convinced that something's wrong with me. I seem to find Carlyle more attractive now than he was years before. I dooon't have a thing for oldies. ;~;
          He's aging beautifully. Maybe it's because he and I are close age-wise, but I find him much more attractive now with grey in his hair, those wonderful laugh lines in his face, and more personal experience.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm convinced that something's wrong with me. I seem to find Carlyle more attractive now than he was years before. I dooon't have a thing for oldies. ;~;

-----------

Thank you... Mrs Rush, how do I give people one?

Cairi, nice screen caps! I saw those from you a hundred pages back hehehe.
            Harrison Ford is still looking good too, jus sayin.

Anyways, you see the little star on the left hand side of the post, click that and that is how you give people green
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              Oh well, Happy birthday Luxi and congratulation not to be a probie

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/68...1196182681.png

And I agree with you, RC more he aged more he becomes beautiful.
              It is as a good wine
              lovely!

Of to watch "Game of Thrones", the German channel RTL shows all 10 episodes in one weekend, free TV premier. Friday where 3 episodes and today 4. I am glad German channels tend to cut out the brutal stuff when it airs before 11 pm.
              sigpic

Comment

I knoow. Usually there's this skillful unattractive actor, or attractive unskillful actor.. Robert's one of those few hybrids. c:
                Yes, a good way to put it. Hey, congratulations on being an "Airman" now, that was fast work!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  I love this scene. It's the first time when they actually inquire how each other are doing.
                  Yeah, of course in typical guy fashion, don't really look at each other, get it over with fast, and then talk shop.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    lovely!

Of to watch "Game of Thrones", the German channel RTL shows all 10 episodes in one weekend, free TV premier. Friday where 3 episodes and today 4. I am glad German channels tend to cut out the brutal stuff when it airs before 11 pm.
                    Enjoy it!
                    I about to finish SG1 S8, including one of my all-time-favs 'Threads'.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow! I just realized I had 300 posts. Cool.

Happy birthday Lexi and Cairistiona's mom. Anyone hear from Teyla?

And yes, Harrison Ford's still very good looking.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post

Yes, he is. Watched 'Cowboys & Aliens' last week, and he's great in it.

Teyla? Maybe she's too old for us now
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post

Also, birthday greetings from me to Lexi (and welcome here), and to Cairi's mom.

Teyla is all right, she's just quite busy lately. I was a bit worried also, sent an email, and got an answer today. Everything is fine with her as I understood it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            Also, birthday greetings from me to Lexi (and welcome here), and to Cairi's mom.

Teyla is all right, she's just quite busy lately. I was a bit worried also, sent an email, and got an answer today. Everything is fine with her as I understood it.
                            Thanks, good to hear.

And thanks from my mom to you all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Happy birthday to the mom of Cairi

Huumm, Teyla misses us here, as Czarina (I hope that she is better)
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Yes, he is. Watched 'Cowboys & Aliens' last week, and he's great in it.

Teyla? Maybe she's too old for us now
                                I would like to see that movie, glad to hear you liked it.

I was thinking maybe teyla found a new boyfriend, I know I had a new one often at that age. Glad to hear she fine and busy.

I think Czarina will be back when she gets settled. It's hard to move and with family problems. I wish her happiness soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X