Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
    Oh, my goodness... He is just so tiny and adorable and yet, he can be super sexy. I just can't with RC. He's too flawless. How can one person be so perfect?
    I have no idea but we should be grateful for that

NancyP: Cool
    sigpic

Comment

I am so very grateful.

TheTournament-Stills-MQ_002.jpg
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, my goodness... He is just so tiny and adorable and yet, he can be super sexy. I just can't with RC. He's too flawless. How can one person be so perfect?
        My god, lol, his wife has so luck !!!

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
        You guys make me smile.
        We are happy to make you smile ^^
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          My god, lol, his wife has so luck !!!
          I envy her!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Phew. I have a thing about tongue pix...
            normalsgu1011402.jpg
            like this?

Comment

Looks like someone's going to need a resuscitator...
              sigpic

Comment

My family currently resides in Tennessee, too! We live a bit north of Memphis. I don't have enough posts to do anything yet but I read yours and am very excited to know you live in Tennessee!!!
                sigpic

Comment

May I ask for some help? I'm trying to add my Avatar and Signature. For the Av, it doesn't give me the option to download my own. Can I do that??? I see that others have and I don't know how. Thanks for any help...
                  sigpic

Comment

May I ask for some help? I'm trying to add my Avatar and Signature. For the Av, it doesn't give me the option to download my own. Can I do that??? I see that others have and I don't know how. Thanks for any help...
                    No, you can just use the given Avatars. If you have at least 2000 post you can choose your own - unfortunately
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes! He just has such huge, soulful eyes. They just make me melt... He just opens them so wide and it makes him look so amazing... (I have grey eyes and my husband has blue/green eyes, but I LOVE brown eyes so much...) I would make a fool of myself if I ever met RC because I would just be staring at him and trying to touch his hair, lol
                      Well, I can see that you are an official member of our club now, you've admitted your RC affliction!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I figured as much. I just made my sig, too, but although it was accepted, it's not showing up. Do I have to wait for that one as well? Sorry... I don't know much about forums yet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Long story. From 1975-85 I was a free lance concert photographer in Detroit, MI. From 1987-1999 I shot for sci fi con organizers, and several actors for their personal fan clubs and websites. I worked very closely with the cast of "Babylon 5" from 1995-1999 - still friends with some of the cast and I worked closely with Patrick Stewart as we met doing Amnesty International work in 1987. I got to do a lot of stuff with ST:TNG, plus the actors from the original series, DS9 and Voyager. Also Alien Nation. But when I found out I was pregnant in 1999 and it was a very difficult pregnancy, I "retired." LA is a rough mindset and I got tired of always having to wonder who were real friends and who just wanted me for my connections. Tons of photos from that time period, too. All pre-digital so I spent a fortune on film and processing.
                          Wow! Sounds like you've had a really interesting and fun career! I love photography too. I've been taking Digital Photography classes at our local college for almost 2 years now. So much to learn. I am now also studying Graphic Design. Don't know where I'm going with it all, but I'm loving the ride!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a wonderful passion. At one point I felt like my camera was surgically attached!
                            sigpic

Comment

Digital photography is so much easier to store! I've got so many 3-ring binders filled with photographs, it's insane. In actual fact, it's much easier to put everything on a CD and they don't take up anywhere near as much room.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I figured as much. I just made my sig, too, but although it was accepted, it's not showing up. Do I have to wait for that one as well? Sorry... I don't know much about forums yet.
                                You're not off Probie status yet. Don't worry, just keep posting and you will be soon. I think as soon as you are off, your sig should show up.

Try using the "reply with quote" because sometimes it is confusing to know who you are replying to if you haven't quoted. If the thread gets busy, it can be a problem figuring out who's saying what to whom.

Also the "+ in the right hand corner lets you multi-quote, you just click that icon on the posts you would like to quote and then also click "reply with quote" on the last post, and you will get all quotes together. You can use the "Go Advanced" button to preview your posts and fix it and such before posting. (I almost never multi-quote because I prefer Firefox, and it won't let me use it. I can with Safari but don't like shifting around. Someday maybe I'll figure out what the problem is.)

But since you need more posts o be off Probie, I'd wait before using the multi-quote.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X