Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    Hey! Congrats to everyone who got Tweeted today!!!
    Yes, is cool
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      Someone twitter this link to RC, cats compared to Rumple, very funny!

http://catsthatlooklikerumple.tumblr.com/
      OMG! That is hysterical! I bet he never, ever imagined there would be a whole blog devoted to comparing him to cats! It's so funny, I had to bookmark that blog.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        OMG! That is hysterical! I bet he never, ever imagined there would be a whole blog devoted to comparing him to cats! It's so funny, I had to bookmark that blog.
        My daughter loves it!
        sigpic

Comment

I got one, too! Yay for us!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

RhineGold! You did it! What did I tell you??? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
            I was so happy! I made a post in my tumblr freaking out, lol. And then I tweeted him about how comforting I found his words about his father when my uncle died last week, and he was very sweet. He's such a lovely person.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
              I was so happy! I made a post in my tumblr freaking out, lol. And then I tweeted him about how comforting I found his words about his father when my uncle died last week, and he was very sweet. He's such a lovely person.
              He has to have some empathy for the persons who lost a close relative, too having lost his father. In any case, it is good for you ^^
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Tweets
                17m Robert Carlyle ? @robertcarlyle_ Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
                ok i have to go now,thanks for all your lovely comments and to all of you who have donated to With Kids.i'll be back next Tuesday.Much love
                25m Nancy Pedersen ? @NancysHolistics · Open
                @robertcarlyle_ How does it make you feel when people do creative things because of your own creativity?
                Robert Carlyle ? @robertcarlyle_ Close
                @NancysHolistics it genuinely moves me
                Hide conversation
                6:32 PM - 29 Feb 12 via web · Details
                sigpic

Comment

Tweets
                  17m Robert Carlyle ? @robertcarlyle_ Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
                  ok i have to go now,thanks for all your lovely comments and to all of you who have donated to With Kids.i'll be back next Tuesday.Much love
                  25m Nancy Pedersen ? @NancysHolistics · Open
                  @robertcarlyle_ How does it make you feel when people do creative things because of your own creativity?
                  Robert Carlyle ? @robertcarlyle_ Close
                  @NancysHolistics it genuinely moves me
                  Hide conversation
                  6:32 PM - 29 Feb 12 via web · Details
                  I got the last Tweet of the session. Didn't expect that at all. Really needed it, too. I just found out a friend passed away this morning so I've been depressed all day. That really helped cheer me up.
                  sigpic

Comment

I got the last Tweet of the session. Didn't expect that at all. Really needed it, too. I just found out a friend passed away this morning so I've been depressed all day. That really helped cheer me up.
                    Oh, it is sad, I hope that that will go for you.
                    *big big hug*
                    We are there to cheer up you also, as for Cairi or quite other persons who would feel bad
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

He really is a wonderful guy. The more I "get to know" him, the more I like him.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry about your aunt, Cari, and your friend, Nancy. We're here for you if you need anything. <3 I'll send good thoughts your way.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry about your aunt, Cari, and your friend, Nancy. We're here for you if you need anything. <3 I'll send good thoughts your way.
                          Thanks. It was so incredibly unexpected! One minute fine, next minute dead of a heart attack. I'm seriously freaked out. Robert's tweet helped. For an hour or so I wasn't thinking about it...

I wish we could all get together somehow, too. A bottle of wine and a box of tissues because I know we'd be laughing to the point of tears all night... Fandom can be such a wonderful thing!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks. It was so incredibly unexpected! One minute fine, next minute dead of a heart attack. I'm seriously freaked out. Robert's tweet helped. For an hour or so I wasn't thinking about it...

I wish we could all get together somehow, too. A bottle of wine and a box of tissues because I know we'd be laughing to the point of tears all night... Fandom can be such a wonderful thing!
                            Well, if you're ever travelling this way, we'd be more than happy to have you! We love wine and we love company! (That's how it was with my uncle last week - he'd just been cleared last month and told he was in 'the best health of his life'. The he suffered a pulmonary embolism from a blood clot from the shunt in his arm from his dialysis and was gone. It was devastating to me and my family. We were very close and there was no warning.)
                            sigpic

Comment

If I could make something for you, well, I can always listen to and support ^^ (seem that I always made that in my life).
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                If I could make something for you, well, I can always listen to and support ^^ (seem that I always made that in my life).
                                That's what I like about this group. Everyone cares for each other even though some of us haven't known each other for very long. Sometimes fandom gets really weird and competitive. This is a truly lovely group of people... and I'm very happy to be here.
                                Last edited by NancyP; 01 March 2012, 03:58 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X