No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ladies for the sig props! It was, indeed, an homage to CWR and FoD.
    If you want, any of you, to put some of your favorite quotes together from FoD I can make a bunch of sigs for fun this weekend. (when huz is not making fun of me )

I want to fix mine anyways, I think there are better photos of at least Rush out there, possibly so they are looking at each other across the universe *cry *

Anyways, sacredclay, to your thoughts about FoD:
    Spoiler:

I think you are right, Rush is too independent to be “stuck” on earth with Young. I am hoping for the ascendeding thing myself too, for Young, so him and Nick and go off. I think if Nick was able to Ascend then he is going to be all kinds of pissed when he gets to Young and finds he brought all of Rush forward. I thought, for a moment, maybe Young was going to try to kill himself in that bathroom. Glad he didn’t but he is no longer himself, he is a broken man.

He might seem better, but its just a mess in his mind, I am sure. I await patiently for the ending and I am thinking about going back and then reading all of the sub stories attached to FoD, there seemed to be a lot of one off’s and odds and ends

Edit: Add
    Spoiler:

I should mention, I think Jackson knows more then hes letting on
    Last edited by Mrs. Rush; 29 February 2012, 06:16 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Um, I have it. PM me if you're interested

So jealous!
      I hope somebody filmed that anyways
      That's so cool. I like holistic medicine more than traditional medicine
      Is that Gillian Anderson?!? I need to get around to watching that movie
      I also plan to make a massive post (it may never happen), yay for adding me back
      Hi yessi, good to have you back! How are you doing these days?
      sigpic

Comment

Some RC screen caps, enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lana and Robert:

sigpic

Comment

Nice picture ^^
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                          If you want, any of you, to put some of your favorite quotes together from FoD I can make a bunch of sigs for fun this weekend. (when huz is not making fun of me )

I want to fix mine anyways, I think there are better photos of at least Rush out there, possibly so they are looking at each other across the universe *cry *

Spoiler:

I think you are right, Rush is too independent to be “stuck” on earth with Young. I am hoping for the ascendeding thing myself too, for Young, so him and Nick and go off. I think if Nick was able to Ascend then he is going to be all kinds of pissed when he gets to Young and finds he brought all of Rush forward. I thought, for a moment, maybe Young was going to try to kill himself in that bathroom. Glad he didn’t but he is no longer himself, he is a broken man.

He might seem better, but its just a mess in his mind, I am sure. I await patiently for the ending and I am thinking about going back and then reading all of the sub stories attached to FoD, there seemed to be a lot of one off’s and odds and ends

Spoiler:

I thought the same thing about
                          Spoiler:
                          the bathroom scene, was afraid he was going to kill himself. Then I half expected Nick to show up. I've given up trying to figure how it's going to end, CWR always seems to have a little twist or two! It's driving me crazy, can't wait to see how it all comes about!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the nice caps myhelix.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              Ohhhh, my bad, dearie! I have that same problem with Sacredclay. I'm Katkat24. We ought to let those to get together and resolve their problems. BTW, I'm deaf, not stupid. Big difference, ya know!
                              MWWWWWWUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
                              Why do I think she doesn't believe me?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You HAVE to read the one shot stories! The are all part of FOD and tell the story from a different perspective of different crew menbers. Except for the Raptor story. That's totally has nothing to do with it but it's fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X