• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
    :Oh you already got that one, sorry for repost
    I really like it
    Hey. Great minds, and all that. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      I won't put my name on the list, I know, you do it just for fun and it's not meant serious, but I have encountered things like this in RL, and it was serious and not even a bit funny.
      To be frank, I really find that an odd thing to say. It is just fun, and using our usernames, what could come of it? The purpose of that post was so no one felt left out. If it makes people uncomfortable, I will remove all names of real folks from the lists.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        I am pissed, Imageshack is suddenly saying they will delete all my images if I don´t buy a Premium account!
        They never say that I have a 500 picture limit and now they´ll delete everything I put so much time and effort into by making screen caps and upload them. All my GW picture will be gone.

I had a much broader limit 2 years ago, and now, that.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5...0518h03m16.png http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8...1723h33m12.png
        That seems so wrong, to change their terms like that. You should be very angry! It is a lot of work over time to gather your photo collection. I have been noticing many changes with internet companies lately.
        I have all my photos collected in folders on my computer. I had thought when I started that something like that could happen, so I have made a point of saving everything at home as well. Then I put them all on DVD for back up as well as 2 hard disk back ups. Yes, I may be slightly paranoid about losing things.
        sigpic

Comment

I started watching Stargate about a year after it started. I loved it. I always found it so fun. My favorite SG1 is with RDA and didn't care for his replacement much, but continued watching for the other cast members I liked. I liked Atlantis when it began, but by the time it ended, I had not even noticed. They seemed to lose their way somewhat with story writing. Always enjoyed the characters though.
          When SGU started, I had no idea. My brother told me about it, and when I saw RC was in it, I had to watch. I was interested right away because it seemed so much more serious than the previous shows. I usually really enjoy dramas the most. By "Darkness" I was a hooked. I had been an RC fan from a long time ago, but it had been hard to see his films, and with a busy life had not seen him in quite a while. So I was thrilled to have a weekly dose of RC. I remember liking the entire cast right away.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            I am pissed, Imageshack is suddenly saying they will delete all my images if I don´t buy a Premium account!
            They never say that I have a 500 picture limit and now they´ll delete everything I put so much time and effort into by making screen caps and upload them. All my GW picture will be gone.

I had a much broader limit 2 years ago, and now, that.
            Uh, that suck's. Can you save them on your computer? I know that will be a lot of work, too, but when they are deleted instead.

*hugs*
            sigpic

Comment

I got into Stargate when the third season was aired over here. Thanks to reruns of older eps I watched most of them. In my rewatch I stumbled over four or five that were new to me. I didn't like season nine and ten so much.
              Of course I watched SGA, liked it as well, but during season three I start loosing my interest, but I think there are not much eps I don't know. Watching Stargate has always been a kind of a habit to me.
              And that was why I first started SGU, it was just more Stargate to watch. But that changed during the first 10 minutes.

But I still can't stand it, I've tried it, but I haven't got past 'Light' yet, it still makes me too sad. Because not only SGU was cancelled, but the whole Stargate franchise.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                One euro for his thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  To be frank, I really find that an odd thing to say. It is just fun, and using our usernames, what could come of it? The purpose of that post was so no one felt left out. If it makes people uncomfortable, I will remove all names of real folks from the lists.
                  Just make sure that MY name is on top of the list with all RC's characters. I'm so sick of seeing you being first!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    That seems so wrong, to change their terms like that. You should be very angry! It is a lot of work over time to gather your photo collection. I have been noticing many changes with internet companies lately.
                    I have all my photos collected in folders on my computer. I had thought when I started that something like that could happen, so I have made a point of saving everything at home as well. Then I put them all on DVD for back up as well as 2 hard disk back ups. Yes, I may be slightly paranoid about losing things.
                    Actually, that's very good hindsight. A good friend of mine had a lot of her pics with kids deleted from Photobuckets for some reasons and she lost good pics with that. So always back them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      I got into Stargate when the third season was aired over here. Thanks to reruns of older eps I watched most of them. In my rewatch I stumbled over four or five that were new to me. I didn't like season nine and ten so much.
                      Ben Browder was pretty good when he took over. RDA wanted to spend more time with his family and that's why he wasn't in it so much. I had a hard time with the changes, but I was really won over by a scene between Teal'C and Browder's role. Teal'C was shooting at a door in a trapped room, ala Indiana Jones style. Browder's character was screaming at Teal'C to stop shooting. "Bullets bounce, Teal'c! They BOUNCE!" I'd love to have a gif of him saying that. It's so hysterical!

Comment

yesterday in Vancouver....
                        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

in pic # 2 he sees us....shhhh...no one move
                          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice pix i love his tie. Red suits him very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X