No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back, I almost die in the field, I mean test. what a cruel test!

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    OT: You have to watch that, hilarious!

Why Harry Potter did not get nominated, nothing to do with RC, but still:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=vI97o3eqI-E#!
    Awwww cute, and yeah it's oscar's way

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    HE TWEETED ME!!!!!

Nancy Pedersen ? @NancysHolistics · Open
    @robertcarlyle_ When you shoot until the wee hours, how much down time do you get before you have to go back?
    Robert Carlyle ? @robertcarlyle_ Close
    @NancysHolistics i work tomorrow from 7am
    So he truly be in twitter!!! yessss! and odd to see him in twitter i don't know why
    you can find all of his tweets here http://robert-carlyle.com/twitter-tr...ruary-26-2012/
    I'd like to tweet to him but I'm too shy to do that. I just don't know what to say
    any suggestions, maybe I should say
    'hello from Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread fan-girl' ?

RhineGold, I like your sig
    Last edited by BamBoo; 01 March 2012, 07:49 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello, BamBoo! What kind of test was it? (And ty! I can't have enough of his face, lol)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
        That's so awesome! I've always wanted to see how a scene is filmed - I love the behind-the-scenes shots where you can get an idea of how someone is working. I've always been fascinated by directing, but I know I don't know enough about it to be any good at it. But I have a vivid idea of how I want to set a scene, so I can write decently. In Playwriting I, we didn't have to write complex stage directions, so I don't know enough.

My husband is pretty much always doing his own thing until I distract him from it, so it's only my cat that bothers me. But when I was working at the newspaper and trying to copyedit or layout my section or write and people were bothering me, I would get so annoyed. I was pretty much the Rush of our newsroom because I'd get mad at people for going on smokebreaks and goofing off when we were in crunchtime. And like Rush, I preferred being the second-in-command (managing editor) to when I was editor-in-chief. But I'm much nicer now, I promise! Getting sick made me calm down a lot, lol.

Sewing for dolls is very hard, I think, even harder than regular sewing. There are so many stitches and things I can do when making clothes for myself that when I try and manage on tiny doll clothes, it can be a mess. The kinds of thread I prefer is all wrong for doll clothes, too, and they are so fragile! One day, I'd like to make a Rumpel outfit for one of my dolls. Malachi's wig is short brown mohair but it's kind of spikey and he's the tallest doll we have, lol!

I'm hoping they release Barbie-style dolls of all the characters so I can have those (and then their clothes will fit my dolls!)
        I'm allergic to mohair. I was thinking of using yarn but I'll see what's out there. I want to create a thick mop so I'll probably do several layers. I'm hoping to get to a fabric and hobby store in the next couple of weekends. I don't think I have brown yarn. A million other colors, yes. With the goddess dolls I usually go for bright colors. I'm hoping I can find the red satiny material I used for my Brighid dolls. That would be perfect for Rumple's body suit. I may end up buying doll boots though. If it takes 20 minutes to lace them at regular human foot.leg size size there's no chance in hell that I can make them! Of course, they wouldn't be coming on and off either. I'll have to be content to have the feel of it, especially if I'm making two. I do so want to be able to give him one. Especially now that I know how much he appreciates his fans' creativity over his work.

I'd love Barbie sized ones but that's not very likely at this point. ST:TNG and B5 both released small action figures and larger dolls. I've got sets of both. I'd definitely get an OUAT set. They'd probably just release the Fairytale versions of Regina, Rumple, Snow and Charming in larger sizes.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          A gif for you Rush fans...

thank you they're cute. Rushes

whoever read this ff, you have to read it again. it seems the writer try to continue the story.
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7563260/17/Another_Story

RhineGold, is this your ff?
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7849459/1/Reprieve

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          I enjoy doing this opening spoiler tag
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
            Hello, BamBoo! What kind of test was it? (And ty! I can't have enough of his face, lol)

It's about political. they ask about ministers and ministry and political stuff

I believe someone here used to make facebook for RC

sigpic

Comment

gotta post something to clear my mind from today test

*stare*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                I'm back, I almost die in the field, I mean test. what a cruel test!

Awwww cute, and yeah it's oscar's way

So he truly be in twitter!!! yessss! and odd to see him in twitter i don't know why
                you can find all of his tweets here http://robert-carlyle.com/twitter-tr...ruary-26-2012/
                I'd like to tweet to him but I'm too shy to do that. I just don't know what to say
                any suggestions, maybe I should say
                'hello from Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread fan-girl' ?

RhineGold, I like your sig
                Yes, it's truly him and he's "pissed off" [in his own wording] about people impersonating him online. He said that was one of the reasons he started doing Twitter himself.

I'm not going to Tweet him every time he's on. I don't want to come off as obnoxious or desperate. I was glad I did yesterday, though. It took my mind off of RL for a couple of hours and I needed that. I always try and let people know when he's on so you can tweet him next time.
                sigpic

Comment

feeling better and better
                  sigpic

Comment

No Durza so everyone can open it
                    Spoiler:
                    but better beware of drooling over the keyboard
                    Spoiler:
                    or maybe fainting
                    Spoiler:
                    ready?
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

gotta post something to clear my mind from today test

*stare*
                      That's such a lovely photo.
                      sigpic

Comment

feeling better and better
                        This is the photo I have signed by him and framed in my office. I call it his "Dare Me" look.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's truly him and he's "pissed off" [in his own wording] about people impersonating him online. He said that was one of the reasons he started doing Twitter himself.

I'm not going to Tweet him every time he's on. I don't want to come off as obnoxious or desperate. I was glad I did yesterday, though. It took my mind off of RL for a couple of hours and I needed that. I always try and let people know when he's on so you can tweet him next time.
                          what did you say to him for the first time? are you squeeing when he answer you?
                          I could faint just thinking about reading what he tweet me back.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is the photo I have signed by him and framed in my office. I call it his "Dare Me" look.
                            signed by him!!! you've been to Comic-con and met him?

sigpic

Comment

signed by him!!! you've been to Comic-con and met him?

Unfortunately, no. I haven't been to ComiCon... yet. It was a write-in.

He had been talking about having worked three rough days on the scenes with Dylan Schmid (Baelfire) and ended up working until 5:00 a.m the past Saturday morning. I asked how much down time he gets off after such long hours and he told me that he had to be on set Monday at 7 a.m. I was very excited that he replied to two on Sunday and one yesterday. I screen printed the pages immediately, printed my Tweets and put them in my OUAT RC journal.
                              sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, no. I haven't been to ComiCon... yet. It was a write-in.

He had been talking about having worked three rough days on the scenes with Dylan Schmid (Baelfire) and ended up working until 5:00 a.m the past Saturday morning. I asked how much down time he gets off after such long hours and he told me that he had to be on set Monday at 7 a.m. I was very excited that he replied to two on Sunday and one yesterday. I screen printed the pages immediately, printed my Tweets and put them in my OUAT RC journal.
                                Awesome! Seems they really work hard, and he really did great.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X