Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    I am absolutely furious that Alan Rickman didn't get nominated. He's so deserving - and not just for Harry Potter although I loved his acting in that. I heard Daniel Radcliffe was livid about that omission.
    Daniel Radcliffe really made an effort to get Alan nominated!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Yes, Alan Rickman deserves an Oscar! But I agreed with last yeary winner Colin Firth

I had to smile about your post, reading the last line I always think of Daniel in SG1's 'Window Of Opportunity'
    Yeah, Colin Firth was great in "A Single Man" and "The Kings Speech"! Another actor I would like to work with Robert Carlyle, but wait a minute, they already did work together. But that scene was much to short!

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    you two just made me imagine an encouter between 'House' and 'Dr. N. Rush' that would have been interesting

wow, there would be such interesting actor pairings with RC *hopes*
    House vs. Rush sound like fun.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      Yeah, Colin Firth was great in "A Single Man" and "The Kings Speech"! Another actor I would like to work with Robert Carlyle, but wait a minute, they already did work together. But that scene was much to short!
      well, I have a black out - in which movie did Colin Firth and Robert Carlyle work together? can't remember ...
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

well, I have a black out - in which movie did Colin Firth and Robert Carlyle work together? can't remember ...
        I don't know either, but my mother should know, she's a Colin Firth fangirl.
        sigpic

Comment

NancyP, Il like your sig
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            I'll help you out, we have better stay strong against that crazy sacredclay!
            Oh, little girl! I've got the corner market on craziness so you can't even compete! (Runs and hides)

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              NancyP, Il like your sig
              Thanks. Although now that I look at it again, it looks like it deserves some kind of sarcastic caption...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                Thanks. Although now that I look at it again, it looks like it deserves some kind of sarcastic caption...
                Oh yes, I agree ^^
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

well, maybe it is too early to start counting
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    Oh, little girl! I've got the corner market on craziness so you can't even compete! (Runs and hides)
                    You are in competition to know who is the most crazy? Lol We could enjoy electing who is the most crazy girl of this thread
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

That was "Born Equal"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                        sigpic

Comment

That was "Born Equal"
                          Ah, thanks, never watched it. Have you seen it? Was it good?
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                            That is so true! Thanks for posting. I seem to have problems like that.
                            sigpic

Comment

That is so true! Thanks for posting. I seem to have problems like that.
                              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/th_RT2.jpg
                              Ooh, he is too cute your cat
                              I like these small white legs
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Ah, thanks, never watched it. Have you seen it? Was it good?
                                Yes, but it is so very sad. It was on YouTube, don't know if it's still there. I have a down loaded copy, don't remember where I got it, but the quality is not great. RC is so good, makes you cry for his heartbroken character. Colin Firth plays a man who gets concerned about social problems and wants to help, but it does not go well for either of these characters.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X