Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    Hey RhineGold, I just found your FF on ff.net. It's really great! Will there be more chapters?????

Read it guys, it's great!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7849459/1/Reprieve
    Cool! A new author for me to discover. Haha. I have a class that's coming to an end in 4 weeks, so I'm hoping to have more time to catch up on all this ff I'm missing out on. You and sacredclay recommend RhineGold, so I will definitely read!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Hey RhineGold, I just found your FF on ff.net. It's really great! Will there be more chapters?????

Read it guys, it's great!
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7849459/1/Reprieve
      Oh, I like, I had already read the first chapter, I am satisfied to see that there is the second ^^
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

This is so great!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StellaMB View Post
          thanks so much for your reply. I could read that you sent me the rules for posting pictures to the thread, but not how to do it. I coudn't fine in your explanation anything that can lead how to post my pics here. I would appreciate so much if you try to explain how can I browse pics into my reply form (from a folder I already have in my PC). Thank you again.
          Hi Stella, will try to explain to you. When you click on "Reply" or "Reply with "Quote", you get the space where you can type your reply. On top of it you can chose B, if you want to write bold, for instance, I if you want to write in italic; then you can chose the font, the size, the colour, you have a smiley through which you can chose different smileys. After the smiley you have a sign like a world. If you click that one, you can insert a link, further there's one sign where you can insert an e-mail address, and the next active sign permits you to insert pictures, the next one will have you insert videos. I would suggest that you just try them. If something does not function as you like, you can still edit.

Hope it was at least a little bit clear
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by StellaMB View Post
            thanks so much for your reply. I could read that you sent me the rules for posting pictures to the thread, but not how to do it. I coudn't fine in your explanation anything that can lead how to post my pics here. I would appreciate so much if you try to explain how can I browse pics into my reply form (from a folder I already have in my PC). Thank you again.
            You can't post pics straight from your computer. You have to upload them somewhere. I think you can upload some direct on GW, but I'm not sure if you can do that with probie status already. Another possibility is to upload them to a picture hosting side like Photobucket, Picasa or Flickr. Then you have a link for your pic and can post the link here, and it shows up as a pic.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              You can't post pics straight from your computer. You have to upload them somewhere. I think you can upload some direct on GW, but I'm not sure if you can do that with probie status already.
              you're sure? I thought someone here mentioned lately that she (?) was uploading directly from the computer. Or did I understand it wrongly? maybe ......
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                you're sure? I thought someone here mentioned lately that she (?) was uploading directly from the computer. Or did I understand it wrongly? maybe ......
                I think you can only upload sigs and avs from your computer.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  I think you can only upload sigs and avs from your computer.
                  ah, well, in any case I am completely ignorant in this regard
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

welcome to thread, StellaMB

you reach to another milestone!!

I'm so proud of you

About RC's twitter, is it real? there is a fake one, I think.
                    It must be great if he does join twitter, but why twitter don't approve his account?
                    like this one https://twitter.com/#!/rickygervais << he got approve

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    very good

so the next milestone will be page 2000 and 40'000 posts - everyone is ready?
                    GO Rush/Rumpy/Gold Girls Go!
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I re-watched 'Marooned' and thinking of http://sites.google.com/site/robertc...the-lucky-suit
                            Do we have a chance to watch this film and I what about he did at Raindog theater?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much for posting that. Great interview. When was it done, I wonder? I can't quite place the year from his look.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Is this the video you are looking for?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X