Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
        1st scene - Rush at homeworld:

Moar!:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ctQzOpZzKY

New scene - Rush runs into Eli and science team:
        Spoiler:

Rush: Any progress?
        Lisa: Lucky for us the life support system activated automatically when we dialed the ship, likely emergency reserves. but only in certain sections, the reserve is gone.

Brody: life support has been breaking down in sections ever since, resetting it does not help
        Rush: I asked if there was any progress?...

Lisa:unless something changes, according to my readings we only have about 6 to 8 hours of breathable air lift.

Rush: ok, does anyone have any good news?
        Eli: I think I figured out the menu system!
        Rush: try to find a schematic, or map
        Eli:yah, google spaceship
        *rush walks away*
        hey, hey, i don't suppose you have any food in that pack, I am starving
        Rush: NO! keep working.
        Eli: well, where are you going?
        Rush: To find a bathroom
        Eli: Yeah, that would be good too.
        It is really brilliant, thanks to you we discover new scenes of SGU, I hope that there is for all the episodes
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Loving OUAT, but hating that Robert wasn't in it again... Luckily next week both Mr. Gold and Rumple will be on. Can't wait!!! Epic show!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
            Loving OUAT, but hating that Robert wasn't in it again... Luckily next week both Mr. Gold and Rumple will be on. Can't wait!!! Epic show!
            man, I have to wait for tomorrow to see. good to know rumple was not in it. I like a warning so I am not let down
            Did we see if next week was going to be a rumple centric episode?
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I too could see the episode only tomorrow ^^ '
              But I do not like too much when there is no Mr Gold or Rumpy, it's as if we had had episodes of SGU without Rush
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                Oh, I too could see the episode only tomorrow ^^ '
                But I do not like too much when there is no Mr Gold or Rumpy, it's as if we had had episodes of SGU without Rush
                They're both in next week's episode. However, despite the fact that Robert wasn't on this week's episode at all, it was still a really good episode. Things came totally from out of left field! I think OUAT is is the best show on TV right now!
                sigpic

Comment

They're both in next week's episode. However, despite the fact that Robert wasn't on this week's episode at all, it was still a really good episode. Things came totally from out of left field! I think OUAT is is the best show on TV right now!
                  I would look then, if you say that it is really good ^^
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/671010Sanstitre.png
                    This is a very nice photo, thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

You know don't you that the deleted scenes are in the expanded version of Air on the DVD. I didn't see anything there that was new. Better go buy a copy!
                      sigpic

Comment

I still have an hour to wait, but don't mind the info. I am enjoying the show but of course I go over the top when RC is in it. But now I'm getting invested in the other characters too!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              You know don't you that the deleted scenes are in the expanded version of Air on the DVD. I didn't see anything there that was new. Better go buy a copy!
                              Na, I don't have any of the dvds. Unfortunately. So it was all new for me
                              Is there more content then that on the DVD's? it might be awhile before I can buy them
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by duval View Post
                                when it is cooked, one snails is not viscous any more.
                                But i can understand that it can seem strange that we eat it ^^
                                eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X