Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
    There's a new chapter of FOD? Excuse me for a moment, I gotta go read it ...
    *grins*

I have it on author alert, it emails me as soon as it goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
      Reads Chapter 23 of FOD...

Sighs...

Smiles...
      Stands back and waits for fangirling to start

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6981202/23/ That's the link to the next chapter. OMIGAWD!!!!!!! What's going to happen now?????????
      Spoiler:
      Who is trying to dial in? Do you think it might be the Nakai? I doubt that as they would have done that a long time ago. So who can it be now? Maybe the Lucien Alliance? I really want to ***** slap Rush sometimes. He truly is a lot of work! I'm really getting the feeling that Rush is losing more and more of himself everyday. Do you think that he really doesn't feel anything for the Colonel? Personally, I think he's pushing him away as hard as he can so that he doesn't have to feel anything. I need to reread this and chew over this before I review.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6981202/23/ That's the link to the next chapter. OMIGAWD!!!!!!! What's going to happen now?????????
        Spoiler:
        Who is trying to dial in? Do you think it might be the Nakai? I doubt that as they would have done that a long time ago. So who can it be now? Maybe the Lucien Alliance? I really want to ***** slap Rush sometimes. He truly is a lot of work! I'm really getting the feeling that Rush is losing more and more of himself everyday. Do you think that he really doesn't feel anything for the Colonel? Personally, I think he's pushing him away as hard as he can so that he doesn't have to feel anything. I need to reread this and chew over this before I review.
        Spoiler:
        I am also wondering about who is dialing the gate. Do you think she is going to introduce new characters maybe? A different race of aliens? Or maybe it's just the Nakai, or the lucian alliance, like you suggested sacredClay. Also do you think the antivirals will work? Will he get better? More thoughts and/or opinions please.
        Last edited by Katherine Arandez; 05 October 2011, 06:26 PM. Reason: Typo
        Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

All right, new chapter!!!
          Spoiler:
          Now I think we know what the big deal is for the Nakai, why they are so doggedly pursuing Destiny. Imagine the power in being able to maneuver through parallel universes, endless possibilities. Along with Young's laundry list of problems, enter a new wrinkle, who's dialing in?! Yikes! What now!

Meanwhile this one needs to chew on this bone a while, too. Love it!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, sacredclay! There's something for you on my LJ page.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

And good bye, have to go to work
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Good morning!

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h07m18s127.jpg

And good bye, have to go to work
                Hope it's a good day at work, how could it not? If there are horses, it must be a good day.
                sigpic

Comment

Here is a poster from the film The Tournament, from http://robert-carlyle.com/gallery/th....php?album=119
                  What's odd about this poster is notice it says "every six years"

sigpic

Comment

Then there's this one:

It says "every ten years"
                    sigpic

Comment

And this one says:

"every seven years" Hum, I have to watch the film again to see what they finally decided on. It's hysterical, if you ask me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe the South Korean Poster says something different? Your guess is as good as mine!

Anyway, I like the design of these posters, even if they are completely insane!
                        sigpic

Comment

i don´t know wye but i like fresh bloodmarks on paper. I often use it in my drawings.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            Hope it's a good day at work, how could it not? If there are horses, it must be a good day.
                            Not if you have to muck out ste stables. Always a s**t job, but at the moment most of the horses are still out in the pastures. In the winter it's worse.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.cinemaspy.com/entertainme...me-gala-10319/

too bad Robert is only mentioned but there's no picture
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Bloopers sceen of Robert Carlyle in The Tournament
                                I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X