• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Sorry, I'm really distracted by my 'X-Men First Class' DVD
    OT:
    I really like X-men.
    You have any idea that they're going to make box-set for all part of X-men?
    sigpic

Comment

Yeay, I'm not alone

BamBoo: thanks for that I just hope I won't fail in Maths or inthe Physics test we're gonna write on Monday. I'm really bad in Physics >.<

I haven't watched "First Class" yet. Is it good?

Is it normal when a nearly 18 year old girl haven't been at a disco yet?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Yeay, I'm not alone

BamBoo: thanks for that I just hope I won't fail in Maths or inthe Physics test we're gonna write on Monday. I'm really bad in Physics >.<

*fingers cross for your grade*

I don't know if this can be spoiler or not. Just in case
        Spoiler:
        If you ask me, it's good but not much action as the others. It's kind of back to the beginning. How everything is as it is now. If you like X-men because of action, you might not enjoy this part but if you like X-men it's worth to watch. I really like X-men and I watch every part of it but I never read it as comic book

I think it's normal. I don't know the rule in you country but in my country children under 18 can't go to disco.
        If you're just 18, you can wait until you're 19 or more
        sigpic

Comment

Well, in Germany I'm nearly grown-up. The other teenagers have been in discos at least a dozen times. Normally I don't care about that but...I don't know. Now I care about it. But I have no one who would go with me you know? My "friend" Lena rather goes out with her boyfriend. She doesn't even phone me anymore. She just cares about her boyfriend. And since she has been together with him it's getting worse. And I don't really know what tdo do. We're arguing the whole time about some little thing.

sigpic

Comment

I've watched it two times in cinema and bought the DVD when it's judt released, hm, I think I might like it And James McAvoy is in it
            Spoiler:

I don't know what is normal or not, I have never been much at discos, we used to do other things.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, in Germany I'm nearly grown-up. The other teenagers have been in discos at least a dozen times. Normally I don't care about that but...I don't know. Now I care about it. But I have no one who would go with me you know? My "friend" Lena rather goes out with her boyfriend. She doesn't even phone me anymore. She just cares about her boyfriend. And since she has been together with him it's getting worse. And I don't really know what tdo do. We're arguing the whole time about some little thing.

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...lobe703324.jpg
              sorry to hear that *hug*
              for me I have many kind of friends. Some likes your friend we hardly meet but the others don't have boyfriend. some likes watching film ans series as me but some don't. I might go to see a film with this friend and go shopping with another. I used to arguing with my friends about some little thing, too. when we look back we just laugh because it was ridiculous but sometimes argument can help you understand each other better.

?btw, nice pic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                sorry to hear that *hug*
                for me I have many kind of friends. Some likes your friend we hardly meet but the others don't have boyfriend. some likes watching film ans series as me but some don't. I might go to see a film with this friend and go shopping with another. I used to arguing with my friends about some little thing, too. when we look back we just laugh because it was ridiculous but sometimes argument can help you understand each other better.
                To be honest, I may have two (or one) real friend(s). But Lena... I can't trust her anymore. I can't.
                sigpic

Comment

Honestly?
                  Spoiler for OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Forget her. I know this situation. Last time it happened to me was about two years ago. I knew her from the Gaelic course, we went on holiday together, and then she got a boy-friend and didn't had time for a phone call. She lives too far from me, we sometimes met at the weekends, but we talked on the phone every weekend. But I have another friend, I know her since we went together to the kindergarten, and one of us, or both, having a boy-friend was never a problem. I don't see her very much, she just lives in the next village, but when we talk it's like we talked the last time the day before.
                  And if you don't call her, maybe she notices that and calls you, and if she don't, see above. I know this is hard, unfortunately things like this happen in life, I'm old enough, I know it and I've learned it the hard way.
                  *hugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

I've watched it two times in cinema and bought the DVD when it's judt released, hm, I think I might like it And James McAvoy is in it
                    Spoiler:

I don't know what is normal or not, I have never been much at discos, we used to do other things.
                    I like him in "Wanted". But in X-men I like Magneto.
                    he's my fav character in X-men for every part. He's so cool

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

I like him in "Wanted". But in X-men I like Magneto.
                      he's my fav character in X-men for every part. He's so cool

Spoiler:
                      http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/BamBoo34/X-Men_First_Class_Michael_Fassbender_as_Erik_Lehnsherr_Magneto_Sean_Connery_James_ Bond_style_turtleneck_sunglasses_leather_jacket.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/BamBoo34/magneto.jpg
                      I like them both, but James is from Glasgow
                      sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I may have two (or one) real friend(s). But Lena... I can't trust her anymore. I can't.
                        May be you should take Cairistiona's advice and let's see if she still care about you.
                        I hope that every come out in the good way *hug*

He always next to you...
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Honestly?
                          Spoiler for OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Forget her. I know this situation. Last time it happened to me was about two years ago. I knew her from the Gaelic course, we went on holiday together, and then she got a boy-friend and didn't had time for a phone call. She lives too far from me, we sometimes met at the weekends, but we talked on the phone every weekend. But I have another friend, I know her since we went together to the kindergarten, and one of us, or both, having a boy-friend was never a problem. I don't see her very much, she just lives in the next village, but when we talk it's like we talked the last time the day before.
                          And if you don't call her, maybe she notices that and calls you, and if she don't, see above. I know this is hard, unfortunately things like this happen in life, I'm old enough, I know it and I've learned it the hard way.
                          *hugs*
                          Spoiler:
                          Maybe you're right. My mom tells me that every time I get upset because of her. Last year we argued nearly every week. The worst case was in Paris. She wanted me to give her 3 € for an ice cream! I said no and she got angry with me. I didn't gave her the money because I haven't had much left for myself.
                          I never had many friends. Not in the kindergarten, not in school. I was always alone. The worst were the 7th and 8th class. My ex-boyfriend (Lena's friend btw - I told her I wouldn't care if they came together. And I don't. I'm over him) mobbed me and I had everyone against me. I hated this time. Now it's over and in the 9th class Lena and I became friends. At first, we were very close friends but after the Paris trip everything changed and now I can't trust her anymore.
                          sigpic

Comment

I like them both, but James is from Glasgow
                            Ah! I see. now I like him even more but his accent seems different from RC. right?

sigpic

Comment

May be you should take Cairistiona's advice and let's see if she still care about you.
                              I hope that every come out in the good way *hug*

He always next to you...
                              Spoiler:

Yeah, maybe. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a damn about me.

yeay!!! Rumpy Just one week left Can't wait for it
                              sigpic

Comment

gotta go to bed now
                                good night and good day everyone

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X