Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    Teyla, trust me on this one, but as you get older, you will find that you will shed a few friends, especially those you've out-growned. As that happens, don't forget that there's a whole slew of new friends to be had. There's gonna be a few that you will keep for life, even if you haven't spoken to them in months. Relationship always changes when one is dating another person. It is what it is. Embrace it and let go. In your heart, you thank the person for the friendship and how it contributed to your growth as a human being. Then rub your hands together and eagerly anticipate who you will be making new friends with. You're only alone if you let it be like that. Hugs!!!!!!

Thanks. I just hope it'll work. Cause I don't really think so. We have some same friends and I don't know how they'd react to that
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Thanks guys You're lovely! Everyone of you!!! http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/.../grouphug2.gif

warumonochan: You said earlier you've read every SGU Story on fanfiktion.de. Even the storys by dark shade and Mason??
      Sorry noch mal auf deutsch weil mein englisch so schlecht ist.^^ ich WILL alle storys lesen bzw werde. sind diese geschichten von diesen autoren besonders gut?

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
        Sorry noch mal auf deutsch weil mein englisch so schlecht ist.^^ ich WILL alle storys lesen bzw werde. sind diese geschichten von diesen autoren besonders gut?
        Errrm, well, I can't judge that, because these storys were written by me and a friend
        sigpic

Comment

i reading them now ^^ i will tell you my opinion if i´m ready.

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
            i reading them now ^^ i will tell you my opinion if i´m ready.
            Okay

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              ups, I missed it

okay, another 1986 posts to go for the next bigger milestone of 25'000 posts
              Hi mi, I knew that I could count on you
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  Hi mi, I knew that I could count on you
                  always

Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

*hugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

So Ladies, I gotta go to bed now. Late here.

I don't know if I'll have the time to come here tomorrow, but I hope so. It's gonna be a stressful week. But I won't be here on Tuesday, on Thursday and probably not on Wednesday. But I will definitely be here on Friday

So, see you
                      Good night to all of you *hug*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        *hugs*
                        *hugs back*

Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Good night, don't know how often I'll be here this week, it's Gaelic Filmfestival in Bonn, so I'll be there and not here

sigpic

Comment

I just finished reading the 24rth and 25th chapters of FOD, and I may have to reread before I can process everything
                            Me, too. Poor Nicky. I hope the author has a way out of this mess. He's been through so much. It's becoming painful to read.
                            --Dallas =^..^=
                            "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                            http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

You know, I really love those photos with the blue shirt. He looks so relaxed and happy in those. I like him in blue, white is good too, oh and a black suit.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                                Me, too. Poor Nicky. I hope the author has a way out of this mess. He's been through so much. It's becoming painful to read.
                                I'm getting worried, doesn't look good for our Nick and crew, things are dire! Ain't it great!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X