sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      hi hirokung long time not seen

thanks for the video
      you're welcome.
      I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I need to go to bed

Good night
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          Hast du skype?
          Leider nichts.

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
            Spoiler:
            I am also wondering about who is dialing the gate. Do you think she is going to introduce new characters maybe? A different race of aliens? Or maybe it's just the Nakai, or the lucian alliance, like you suggested sacredClay. Also do you think the antivirals will work? Will he get better? More thoughts and/or opinions please.
            As if I had all the answers???? LOL OK, Here's a few of my theories.
            Spoiler:
            At first I thought it might be the Nakai, but they've been pursuing this ship for so long, that they should have been able to do it long before. Not unless they've learned something from the last time they boarded the ship. My second guess is the Lucien Alliance. Maybe they got to the Lanteans and used their star gate? Or they found another gate. Or maybe they are using HW's gate? But Rush said that it's not a local address, but along the previous path they've taken, and something to do with spatial dohickey thing. I'm not a scientist. I'm a wayward potter and a nutcase. So perhaps someone from one of the multiverse is gating in? But how are they able to do it like that? Is it possible that another ship like Destiny is out there in a parallel universe? Or another species? Based on watching SG1 (I'm up to season 5) the only races that can overcome the resistance of the closed iris is the Tok'Ra, Asguard, and the Nox. But there's no iris on Destiny. Rush is the iris. Is it one of them? I can almost hear the song of Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?" Telford can't be knowing about it because of the way he reacted. He's in the dark as much as the others. How long can Rush divert the dialing in of the gate? Because it seems like Destiny is closing into his mind more every time it happened. Will that reveal to Telford's the link between Young and Rush when he sees Young pulling Rush back? I think they're gonna have to give in and let the gate dial in, but they better get some security down there pronto. Sadly, I don't think the antivirals will work. Maybe put Rush's sickness in remission. Hopefully, something else will save him. Remember, CWR would have said that there was canon death if there actually was one. No one have really died except a few of the Nakais. I also think that Rush is trying very hard to push the Colonel away because he doesn't want to complicate the whole thing anymore than it already is. And personally, i think he's afraid that it will make him more reluctant to leave. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              hey, sacredclay! there's something for you on my lj page.
              iiiiiiiiiiiiiii lllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                i don´t know wye but i like fresh bloodmarks on paper. I often use it in my drawings.
                Cool! As long as you don't use too much fresh blood! LOL, those are cool posters, even if they have mistakes.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  iiiiiiiiiiiiiii lllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Is it safe to assume you liked it?
                  sigpic

Comment

And this one says:

"every seven years" Hum, I have to watch the film again to see what they finally decided on. It's hysterical, if you ask me!
                    Yep, it looks like they can't decide if it's ten years, seven years or six years. I do think that's kind of funny
                    Last edited by Katherine Arandez; 06 October 2011, 07:22 PM. Reason: typo
                    Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Not if you have to muck out ste stables. Always a s**t job, but at the moment most of the horses are still out in the pastures. In the winter it's worse.
                      In a way, I miss mucking out the barn, maybe rather I miss the ability to do the work, now I have to wait for someone to do the heavy parts, like pushing a wheel barrow. I try not to let the "s**t" pile up, but like you say, winter becomes a problem.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                        As if I had all the answers???? LOL OK, Here's a few of my theories.
                        Spoiler:
                        At first I thought it might be the Nakai, but they've been pursuing this ship for so long, that they should have been able to do it long before. Not unless they've learned something from the last time they boarded the ship. My second guess is the Lucien Alliance. Maybe they got to the Lanteans and used their star gate? Or they found another gate. Or maybe they are using HW's gate? But Rush said that it's not a local address, but along the previous path they've taken, and something to do with spatial dohickey thing. I'm not a scientist. I'm a wayward potter and a nutcase. So perhaps someone from one of the multiverse is gating in? But how are they able to do it like that? Is it possible that another ship like Destiny is out there in a parallel universe? Or another species? Based on watching SG1 (I'm up to season 5) the only races that can overcome the resistance of the closed iris is the Tok'Ra, Asguard, and the Nox. But there's no iris on Destiny. Rush is the iris. Is it one of them? I can almost hear the song of Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?" Telford can't be knowing about it because of the way he reacted. He's in the dark as much as the others. How long can Rush divert the dialing in of the gate? Because it seems like Destiny is closing into his mind more every time it happened. Will that reveal to Telford's the link between Young and Rush when he sees Young pulling Rush back? I think they're gonna have to give in and let the gate dial in, but they better get some security down there pronto. Sadly, I don't think the antivirals will work. Maybe put Rush's sickness in remission. Hopefully, something else will save him. Remember, CWR would have said that there was canon death if there actually was one. No one have really died except a few of the Nakais. I also think that Rush is trying very hard to push the Colonel away because he doesn't want to complicate the whole thing anymore than it already is. And personally, i think he's afraid that it will make him more reluctant to leave. What do you think?

It sounds likely to me (Although I have no idea what the song of Men At Work is).

Comment

Yep, it looks like thwy can't decide if it's ten years, seven years or six years. I do think that's kind of funny
                          It really is funny. Maybe they were in a great rush to get the posters out, or the whole production was done by a group of novices. Not my favorite film, but RC is good, as usual, but you never hear him refer to this film. Maybe because he didn't like working with the production crew, or how really violent it turned out to be.
                          sigpic

Comment

It sounds likely to me (Although I have no idea what the song of Men At Work is).
                            Probably before your time! 1980's that song was big. I'm soooo old!
                            sigpic

Comment

It really is funny. Maybe they were in a great rush to get the posters out, or the whole production was done by a group of novices. Not my favorite film, but RC is good, as usual, but you never hear him refer to this film. Maybe because he didn't like working with the production crew, or how really violent it turned out to be.
                              I'd like to try to see the tournament sometime, but I haven't found it yet, so ... Anyways, good night people, I'm gonna really regret it tomorrow if I don't go now. Have nice dreams
                              Last edited by Katherine Arandez; 06 October 2011, 07:38 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Is it safe to assume you liked it?
                                Very safe! What amazed me the most is how you were able to translate them overlapping each other. ANd the little note that the interviewer has a British accents, all those things made all the differences in the world! I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's amazing how people go out of their way to do things like that. Mrs. TigerCat does that too. Kisses to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X