Watched parts of 'The last enemy' yesterday

and now I'm off for watching....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Watched parts of 'The last enemy' yesterday
        http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h38m54s190.jpg

and now I'm off for watching....
        nice pic! (some beard?) - and? how is it so far?

enjoy the rest!

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          I watched Aftermath tonight! amazing episode!!
          Spoiler:
          YAY! for Rush finding the bridge!! and I totally get why he didn't tell anyone.. I don't want Young to have access to the bridge either! but we lost Riley because of it and I am very upset about that I really liked Riley! This was the 1st ep that made me cry! Rush got really creative in making up lies for why Destiny kept dropping out of FTL..Speculations on Gloria and Franklin? Were they Rush's imagination or Destiny trying to help Rush?
          Great Rush episode!!
          Spoiler:
          I liked everything about the episode except that Riley died, I'm so not happy about that.
          I'm really enjoying Rush talking to Gloria and Franklin. I think they are Rush's imagination but I may be wrong.
          Oh and I loved seen the white t-shirt again *happy sigh*

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          Awesome!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Finished. And it's worth waiting

Spoiler:
            Great Rush ep! But Young seems to be suspecting something. And I liked the guilty look on Rush's face when he came in and heard that the shuttle crashed.
            I think that Gloria and Franklin were Destiny's help for him. Franklin is somehow in the Destiny and the memory of Gloria was Rush's way to gain access to the mastercode. So Destiny could have got the image out of his mind.
            But I hope he gets some sleep. I felt the urge to take him by the hand and bring him to bed
            sigpic

Comment

Hi to everyone.

Just made a post in the Nicholas Rush – Character Analysis thread. Please keep in mind that the phrase *Spoilers up to last episode on SyFy* in the title points to something. So, if you don't want to be spoiled for the newest episode "Aftermath" don't go there.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Hi to everyone.

Just made a post in the Nicholas Rush – Character Analysis thread. Please keep in mind that the phrase *Spoilers up to last episode on SyFy* in the title points to something. So, if you don't want to be spoiled for the newest episode "Aftermath" don't go there.
                Thanks for the hint. Will check it after I will have watched Aftermath. Really hope to be able to do so in around 5 hrs. Will have to watch it while ironing , but it is okay.

Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        Will have to watch it while ironing , but it is okay.
                        Be carefull with that, once I burned my hand because I was ironing while watching 'The X-Files'
                        sigpic

Comment

An absolute spoiler free picture from MGMs Aftermath Bts Pictures (! those pix aren't spoiler free, so do not open unless you want to be spoiled!), from which 14 are online now.

sigpic

Comment

My intention of "watching Aftermath while ironing" did not really work out . I had watched around 5 minutes of the episode, when suddenly "PUFF!" everything went dark: the screen, the light in the room, the iron. For some reason there must have been a short-circuit and a fuse has blown. So I first had to get back electricity and afterwards I had to take a really difficult decision: to iron or to watch Aftermath? Guess what I decided to do . Of course I

Spoiler:
                            watched Aftermath and at the end of it I was just speechless - I loved the last minutes of the episodes where he tries to explain to Gloria why it was important to send the shuttle - can't even think what will happen when the others find out that finally it was his fault

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 October 2010, 03:10 PM.
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Danke Danke Danke, Cairistiona.
                              The pics are so great!

Spoiler:
                              I loved the episode. I'd almost say it's the best SGU episode so far. I hated that Riley had to die, but it was expected. They had to cut someone off in order to make room for the new characters AND the developing story. And Rush <3 I love how he's so accepting of the fact that he might be losing his mind. And I loved how relieved he looked when he realized that the people on the shuttle are alive (more or less)
                              += +lots of children
                              Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                                Danke Danke Danke, Cairistiona.
                                The pics are so great!

Spoiler:
                                And I loved how relieved he looked when he realized that the people on the shuttle are alive (more or less)
                                unfortunately
                                Spoiler:
                                'less'

he definitely needs some sleep - urgently - otherwise who knows what could happen!!!
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X