Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

    Is this a bit premature? I hope not
    Attached Files
    118
    SGU - Dr. Nicholas Rush
    23.73%
    28
    Once Upon A Time - Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin
    19.49%
    23
    Hamish Macbeth - Hamish Macbeth
    8.47%
    10
    The Last Enemy - David Russell
    1.69%
    2
    Trainspotting - Begbie
    3.39%
    4
    The Full Monty - Gaz
    7.63%
    9
    California Solo - Lachlan MacAldonich
    0.85%
    1
    Summer - Shaun
    3.39%
    4
    Go Now - Nick
    1.69%
    2
    I Know You Know - Charlie
    2.54%
    3
    28 Weeks Later - Don
    2.54%
    3
    The 51st State - Felix DeSouza
    0.00%
    0
    Plunkett & Macleane - Plunkett
    2.54%
    3
    Ravenous - Col. Ives / F.W. Colqhoun
    1.69%
    2
    Face - Ray
    1.69%
    2
    James Bond The World Is Not Enough - Renard
    2.54%
    3
    Marilyn Hotchkiss' Ballroom Dancing & Charm School - Frank Keane
    4.24%
    5
    To End All Wars - Maj. Ian Campbell
    4.24%
    5
    Can't decide, he is great in anything.
    5.93%
    7
    Other role,please post your choice.
    1.69%
    2
    sigpic

    #2
    Oo, yummy. Not too early, not at all!
    sigpic

    Comment


      #3
      You're fast!

      But not too early.
      sigpic

      Comment


        #4
        I was wondering how long it would take to have this thread show up. I think it was less time than I realized.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

        sigpic

        Comment


          #5
          I've been an RC admirer for many years... this is such a lovely collision of my fandoms
          Last edited by Lahela; December 15, 2008, 11:42 AM.
          sigpic

          Comment


            #6
            Id turn... a corner..... for RC What a hunk!!! What a voice. What an actor

            Comment


              #7
              LOL BB Not so much a "hunk" but I find him attractive He's a great actor, and his casting brings me hope
              sigpic

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                LOL BB Not so much a "hunk" but I find him attractive He's a great actor, and his casting brings me hope
                Haha, yeah on a serious note, i agree he does bring some hope for SGU. Im just going to enjoy the last days of the good open and honest gw forum while it exists. Hamish MacBeth was on earlier today and yeah, i could watch that man do anything

                Comment


                  #9
                  Beacon of hope for us all, he is
                  Just looked over his filmography, and boy has he been busy! Figured out what I'll be doing over the winter holidays when its too cold to go outside (that would be watching movies...)
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    #10
                    He's a fabulous actor and this news is very pleasing.....I'm one that will definitely be giving Universe a try....

                    Who knows, he may even end up doing a Convention....maybe I'll get my "Trainspotting" DVD signed!!..

                    Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                      Haha, yeah on a serious note, i agree he does bring some hope for SGU. Im just going to enjoy the last days of the good open and honest gw forum while it exists. Hamish MacBeth was on earlier today and yeah, i could watch that man do anything
                      He's so versatile, makes it quite the mystery what Dr Rush will be like!

                      Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                      Beacon of hope for us all, he is
                      Just looked over his filmography, and boy has he been busy! Figured out what I'll be doing over the winter holidays when its too cold to go outside (that would be watching movies...)
                      There are some pearls in there Chocolate (love your username! ) I have to catch up on 24: Redemption and The Last Enemy over Xmas

                      Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      He's a fabulous actor and this news is very pleasing.....I'm one that will definitely be giving Universe a try....

                      Who knows, he may even end up doing a Convention....maybe I'll get my "Trainspotting" DVD signed!!..

                      Deeds xx
                      LOL! That was one of my first thoughts too RC at a SG con?! Dreams come true
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #12
                        O_O wayyyyy too early. but I guess you beat everyone

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Well, I hope they keep him Scottish, but I doubt they will... there's hope though, since Carson is so popular with the fans, maybe TPTB learnt something!

                          Anyway, I'm very excited to see him on SGU, though I have to admit my first reaction to the news was something along the lines of: Robert Carlyle?!? WTF????!!!!! It's just so strange to think of him in Stargate... but I'm definitely open to the idea!

                          Can't wait to see some proper cast pictures!
                          sigpic


                          Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                            O_O wayyyyy too early. but I guess you beat everyone
                            LOL! I just wanted somewhere that people could start discussing the character - I imagine more info will filter out pretty quickly now his casting has been announced.

                            I never really thought I'd end up watching SG:U (being waaaaay outside what appeared to be the target deomgraphic) but I'm hopeful now that it will be more than I had imagined. RC chooses his roles carefully, and so far he's yet to disappoint me
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I'm another who thought, Robert Carlyle? Not THE Robert Carlyle? Robert "Hamish McBeth/Full Monty" Carlyle???

                              I am absolutely stunned that an actor of his calibre has been signed on for SGU.

                              So anyway, I come bearing gifts







                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X