• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
    damn it, the second pic is soooo hot *faints*

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    teyla, nice new signature

I am still wondering, it reminds of something, but what ?????
    thanks

yes, I know what. you know, I first tried another picture but it would fit in there. And I like chess and I love Rush, so I decided to take this But how did you make Rush that good? Look at my Rush. And your Rush is not as dark as my Rush is *confused*

And I know that this thread is addictive that's why I wanted to join Because I'm such a Bobby addict.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Had trouble logging in with my PC. What a difference in his looks regarding the beard! He looks great either way but the cleaner looks works better. But as he got older, it reverses for me. What is the earliest picture of him ever?

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
        These are GREAT pics! Thanks so much for posting them! I wish to god that the movie is in DVD and available with captions/subtitles. Once of these days. Meanwhile, the caps helps a lot. He's sooooo adorable!

Comment

That's really a snarky interview. Very negative and all. I understand why RC is so prickly with the press, seeing that they haven't respect his privacy. Perhaps this person was one of the invasive type that printed a lot of bad things about RC, hence the treatment. Nobody asked this guy to hang around to get sick. It's obvious that this guy haven't written in a positive manner about others so maybe that's why RC was not forthcoming. Fame is so difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
            That's not the same one, but along the same theme. I hadn't seen this one, so THANK YOU. :-)
            Is it this one, hun? You've posted it on your domain, I_Love_SGU.
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...t-Carlyle.html

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
              Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Had trouble logging in with my PC. What a difference in his looks regarding the beard! He looks great either way but the cleaner looks works better. But as he got older, it reverses for me. What is the earliest picture of him ever?
              I've got one where's he pretty young

RobertCarlyle.jpg

I don't know how old he was when this one was made but pretty young
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                yes, I know what. you know, I first tried another picture but it would fit in there. And I like chess and I love Rush, so I decided to take this But how did you make Rush that good? Look at my Rush. And your Rush is not as dark as my Rush is *confused*
                ask Icarium as she has done the signature
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  ask Icarium as she has done the signature
                  Okay, I will - someday
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm sayin', right? I don't know if I would do so well, myself...
                    Makes sense now if it's an online translator, I read that earlier this am after just waking up and thought maybe I was still dreaming!?!

The press can be terrible at times, and have often thought I couldn't handle it. Lately my mom has been bothered by a local journalist. She has written a couple of local history books (which are good and popular) and this person keeps trying to get mom's research on her latest book. Luckily mom's a lot smarter than that, but the person keeps asking? Nuts, I guess. Says" I'll help you prof read it", yea, right! My brother and I do the editing, and it's off to the press now. Anyway, I won't trust a journalist as far as I could throw them.
                    sigpic

Comment

These are GREAT pics! Thanks so much for posting them! I wish to god that the movie is in DVD and available with captions/subtitles. Once of these days. Meanwhile, the caps helps a lot. He's sooooo adorable!
                      I have a DVD of Riff Raff that is a region 2, but last year when I needed a new player I saw the all-region player was on about $10 more than what I was going to get, so I bought that. So I have been able to round up more RC films! Yea! Also the movie thing on the computer (for putting them on the computer) is region neutral and will copy them, so you don't have to get another player, but don't know if it includes the extras like subtitles when it copies.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes the beard works now for sure! Not so much when he was younger.

I had so much trouble lately I had to buy a new one, got a MacBook Pro laptop, and have a great big monitor for my photography, (and looking at my favorite Bobby pics). Now I have been able to upgrade to Photoshop CS5 and lost all the other problems I was having on my 400 year old computer. Thank God!
                        sigpic

Comment

Question: How are you guys making your screenshots? with which program?
                          sigpic

Comment

I would really like to be able to watch Riff Raff in something other than Spanish. Help!
                            There is dvd in amazon.
                            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Riff-Raff-DV...808482&sr=1-27
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing. That doesn't sound like RC but sounds like Rush

Nice pics
                              the first one he looks like an architect.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              Most likely a year or more after it's aired everywhere else
                              same here you know now syfy in my country is running SGU season2 now, but only 2 episodes left.
                              I always watch them in YT or http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                                Question: How are you guys making your screenshots? with which program?
                                I use VLC, GomPlayer, Power dvd for watching and making caps
                                more Riff-Raff

*insert self*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X