Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    Yes but you are a kind mom lol
    Thanks, and I don't even have kids, only a horse.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      It is less to complicate that the children lol
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

And I bet you keep that horse in line!
        We have reptiles and I cant get them to behave. Always running around, demanding lettuce.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
          And I bet you keep that horse in line!
          We have reptiles and I cant get them to behave. Always running around, demanding lettuce.
          Oh, reptiles, too cute > <
          ( I like all the animals)
          I have a snake, a small grass-snake ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh, reptiles, too cute > <
            ( I like all the animals)
            I have a snake, a small grass-snake ^^
            We have a red tailed boa constrictor. His name is Viktor (the constrictor), a bearded dragon and then a Russian tortoise
            sigpic

Comment

LOL, you love the reptiles! You have the other animals which live with them? ^^
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

We have a red tailed boa constrictor. His name is Viktor (the constrictor), a bearded dragon and then a Russian tortoise
                Wow, that's interesting. There's a thread here at GW where you can post your pet pics.

For myself, as my mother said that I always have gone for the larger animals, I never wanted a cat or a rabbit
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's interesting. There's a thread here at GW where you can post your pet pics.

For myself, as my mother said that I always have gone for the larger animals, I never wanted a cat or a rabbit
                  Nevertheless, cat it is cute ^^
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I'm not a cat person, I'd like to have a dog, but my horse would be too jealous.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh? I did not know that a horse could be jealous of a dog > <
                      Indeed, it would be boring.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

LOL, you love the reptiles! You have the other animals which live with them? ^^

We had dogs when I was growing up, in college I had rats, and now my husband and I just have reptiles. We want to get a dog when we go to buy a house. Kind of a welcome home present. My husband has been having personal conflicts with getting smaller mammals because of our snake. He does not want there to be any -situations-.

Horses are nice, they intimidate me with how large they are!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

We had dogs when I was growing up, in college I had rats, and now my husband and I just have reptiles. We want to get a dog when we go to buy a house. Kind of a welcome home present. My husband has been having personal conflicts with getting smaller mammals because of our snake. He does not want there to be any -situations-.

Horses are nice, they intimidate me with how large they are!!!!
                          Uh, yes, could be a problem with the snake
                          Horses are really nice, they won't hurt you on purpose, but they are large and strong, so you have to be careful in certain situations. But I think I would be a little scared of your snake as I don't know how to handle it
                          sigpic

Comment

The snake is in a cage not? He does not walk it in the house? ^^ '
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Horses are really nice, they won't hurt you on purpose, but they are large and strong, so you have to be careful in certain situations. But I think I would be a little scared of your snake as I don't know how to handle it
                              I too am afraid of horses, because I was always afraid of all which is bigger and stronger than me (animals, men lol)
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hes sweet as can be. 7 feet long too (2 meters). The key is to handle them when they are very small. We have had him since he was two months old.

The snake is in a cage not? He does not walk it in the house? ^^ '
                                maybe. Na, he is in a cage

I too am afraid of horses, because I was always afraid of all which is bigger and stronger than me (animals, men lol)
                                *giggle* strong men are nothing to be scared of!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X