Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay has to stick his nose in somewhere, thats just his personality. I think that he will be in Season 2. But they will need to secure some lemons on the Destiny just in case. I don't think that any SG-1 Characters would do good on SGU, just because they worked 10 years on one personality that just won't match with the tone of SGU.

As far as Atlantis i think that Shepard would fit nicely in some parts, but no one else.

This show is its own animal and i don't think that they should mess with it more than necessary.
    Premium fruits from chulac
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Yu View Post
      I think that he will be in Season 2.
      McKay and Woolsey are the two character from SGA.

I don't think that any SG-1 Characters would do good on SGU, just because they worked 10 years on one personality that just won't match with the tone of SGU.
      I loved SG-1 characters in "Air".
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        I loved SG-1 characters in "Air".
        Agreed! I thought the SG-1 characters were great as always. I can't wait to see the SGA characters!

Comment

I don't think that any SG-1 Characters would do good on SGU,
          They already did.

just because they worked 10 years on one personality that just won't match with the tone of SGU.
          Huh?
          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
          sigpic
          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

McKay has to stick his nose in somewhere, thats just his personality. I think that he will be in Season 2. But they will need to secure some lemons on the Destiny just in case. I don't think that any SG-1 Characters would do good on SGU, just because they worked 10 years on one personality that just won't match with the tone of SGU.

As far as Atlantis i think that Shepard would fit nicely in some parts, but no one else.

This show is its own animal and i don't think that they should mess with it more than necessary.
            did you actually watch any of the eps with SG-1 characters... or any ep for that matter

Comment

Working...
            X