Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Hail BAG and the Hallowed Notepad

< Has a question *kneels*

Is Vince Kwan part of the Atlantis expedition who later transferred to the Icarus Project.. and then Destiny or is he a new character who has only appeared in SGU?

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
      The Khloe ship should start any day now. But seriously, who can blame B.A.G.? She is beautiful, and so is Jessica Alba

I was also pleasantly surprised by B.A.G.'s sci-fi book collection and favorite shows. Babylon 5, Xena: The Warrior Princess, Quantum Leap...? B.A.G. is an uber geek
      I am an uber geek, and I am proud of it!! Most of the shows that I like has humor in it, because without humor, I rather be dead!! O.K., maybe not dead, just dam boring!! Don't be surprised by my book collection, because I love to read!! Hey, I can take a picture of my library and show you one of my passions. Thanks from your humble servant!!
      sigpic

Comment

I hate to be a spoiler but still I learned to live with it along the years, but I think this thread is becoming too popular for it's own good. With all my chitchat with the Stargate producers and Syfy execs, I begin to learn that this thread worries them to the highest degree.

There's a clear danger that BAG and the phenomenon around him may become bigger than Stargate itself!! Imagine having to rename Stargate Universe. It would be a nighmare for TPTB. Maybe they would call it Stargate Bagverse or Baggate Universe or Stargate Universe special starring Bill Y.W. Butt as B.A.G.

Worse with all the BAG sighting in Eureka and other shows, the phenomena could grapple other fandom and become even bigger than Syfy itself!! Having the whole channel renamed would even be a worse nightmare than renaming Stargate. Considering the geek status of W. Butt, the channel could go as far as having to be renamed "The Sci-fi channel". An atrocious perspective for Syfy execs. Imagine greater could become Imagine Balder.

Still the channel would on the other hand, become the no1 channel for placing notebooks ads. Ensuring a certain financial stability to any shows starring BAG. Frontal hair wax products as well as a product called "Head Shiner 2000" would also grabs a lot of the ad timeslots.

I could clearly see other cable channel like TNT trying to replay Star Trek The Next Generation against Syfy's shows starring BAG. In a clear attempt to cash on the new balding trend in the public watching habits.

This is what I heard through the grapevine. I also heard "get out of here it's a private property!!", but that's something else I think.

Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          Dang.... Im starting to wonder if BAG stands for Buff Asian Guy. Did you see that last pic at the end of Joes entry. Dang Mr. Bill, your in good shape. How do you do it? Do you use a workout program (P90x, crossfit) or do your own workouts?

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...09/mg_8786.jpg
          I like to use this reply to my dear Major Davis to answer all questions about my shape, thank you Major!! I play BAGminton twice a week (cardio), I workout at home and at the gym (weigh training), and Muay Thai boxing on Sun. with my daughter (strength training)!! I never try smoking and I never will, I don't really drink (maybe one or two beers with my fans), and I don't gamble!! Women have told me I am a dinosaur, because they say you don't find too many men like me these days. I don't know if that is good or bad, but now I can tell women I am not a man, I am B.A.G.!! I tried P90X for 2 weeks and I just can't commit to doing it everyday, because I have my own routine. P90X is an excellent workout, and my brother has did it twice already!! I love to exercise, maybe that is why I am always on the go all the time. Thank you everybody for noticing!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            All Hail BAG and the Hallowed Notepad

< Has a question *kneels*

Is Vince Kwan part of the Atlantis expedition who later transferred to the Icarus Project.. and then Destiny or is he a new character who has only appeared in SGU?
            I didn't have a name on Atlantis, so I guess I could have transferred. I think this is a question for the big cheese, not little old me. I don't want to guess at an answer, because I might disappear in a puff of smoke in the next show, ha!! Ha!! I am now Vince Kwan, and I don't want to be transfer anywhere!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              I don't know about the sweating. . . but whatever floats your boat, right?

The episode--when did you shoot it? And was it the original SG-1 series? You said you'd been doing this for 12 years, and so that would count Emancipation out. Anyone else have any ideas? Fur hat, running downhill--we NEED to find this episode.

So, that brings me to the next question. When you're doing background work, how much do you know about the episode? Do they purposefully keep you in the dark so that you don't accidentally spill secrets? How does that work?
              I will look back in my record and see if I can help you with the date, but I might have to look way back!!!! We only know what we are filming that day, so I know my scene, but nothing else!! Hey, I am only a background performer!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                I will look back in my record and see if I can help you with the date, but I might have to look way back!!!! We only know what we are filming that day, so I know my scene, but nothing else!! Hey, I am only a background performer!!
                There's no ONLY about it, my dear. You are BAG, and that is enough.

I guess I do have another question--do you have any favorite ships? Relationships that you follow on shows?
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

This campaign has succeeded in generating much happiness all 'round!

Thanks B.A.G. for putting in the effort to inform and entertain us with the Q&A!

Hey guys we should totally invite him to the "Defenders of Chloe" fangroup
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                    I like to use this reply to my dear Major Davis to answer all questions about my shape, thank you Major!! I play BAGminton twice a week (cardio), I workout at home and at the gym (weigh training), and Muay Thai boxing on Sun. with my daughter (strength training)!! I never try smoking and I never will, I don't really drink (maybe one or two beers with my fans), and I don't gamble!! Women have told me I am a dinosaur, because they say you don't find too many men like me these days. I don't know if that is good or bad, but now I can tell women I am not a man, I am B.A.G.!! I tried P90X for 2 weeks and I just can't commit to doing it everyday, because I have my own routine. P90X is an excellent workout, and my brother has did it twice already!! I love to exercise, maybe that is why I am always on the go all the time. Thank you everybody for noticing!!
                    Well kudos to you for putting in the effort to stay in such great shape. As someone who used to work out (I broke my foot recently, and im still recovering from it so its thrown me off my work out schedule) I know how hard it is to get in and stay in good shape. Keep up the good work, it definitely shows.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld Bill. I really enjoyed your Q&A on Joe's blog. Thanks for taking the time to answer all those questions.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        Welcome to Gateworld Bill. I really enjoyed your Q&A on Joe's blog. Thanks for taking the time to answer all those questions.
                        I had a great time doing the Q&A, and I am happy you enjoyed it!! Thank you for taking the time to let me know!!
                        sigpic

Comment

What a wonderful read your Q & A on Joe's blog was! Made my day reading that.

I look forward to seeing you in season two, what wonderful news to hear that you won't be left out there in that wonderful paradise, or will you be pulled away reluctantly?

If you're ever filming around the Maple Ridge area in furs on a hot dusty day you'd be most welcome to come round to my house for a nice cool beer!!! I also have central air conditioning in the house!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            What a wonderful read your Q & A on Joe's blog was! Made my day reading that.

I look forward to seeing you in season two, what wonderful news to hear that you won't be left out there in that wonderful paradise, or will you be pulled away reluctantly?

If you're ever filming around the Maple Ridge area in furs on a hot dusty day you'd be most welcome to come round to my house for a nice cool beer!!! I also have central air conditioning in the house!
                            Central air conditioning!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am there!!! I am going to grab my mom's fur coat and i will be right over,ha!! Ha!! Thanks for the invitation!! I can't tell you anything about you know what, so we just have to be patience!! I am happy that you enjoyed the Q&A and hopefully i will be doing more of them. Take care!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                              I think this whole thing will end in one giant, Kool-Aid drinking cult orgy.
                              I still pray for an exploding tumor or something.
                              Did someone say"orgy"????
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                There's no ONLY about it, my dear. You are BAG, and that is enough.

I guess I do have another question--do you have any favorite ships? Relationships that you follow on shows?
                                My one and only favorite ship is U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701!! I am sorry it is not from SGU, but Destiny do come in 2nd!!!! Destiny is such a manly ship, look at the shape of the thing!!
                                I just care about Chloe, and that is not going too well!! Lieutenant Scott and Eli should go through the Stargate and get lost, so Chloe and I can have some Chinese love. Nobody knows and don't tell anybody, but i have a crush on Camile!! I know, it is going to be difficult, but i am up for the challenge!!
                                Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X