Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrSpock View Post
    Stargate Universe has been nominated for 9 Gemini Awards (Canadian tv). Awesome! BAG should get a nomination for something... best BAGman.. best character lurking in the background...?
    Thank you for your vote!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      BAG thread still going!!
      Hopefully this thread will go on forever!! Thank you for your support!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        I am a big boy, and my last name is Butt, so do your best, I have heard them all!!
        So many possible puns! I simply can't choose what to write. Too many options!
        sigpic

Comment

B.A.G. is more awesome than I envisaged!
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Akamaimom, thank you for trying to maintain some sort of civility, and I personally love you for playing nice. Reddevil should be free to say anything too, because this thread has been going strong long before I joined, so don't let me stop the flow of craziness!! If somebody start swearing or writing death threats, then I would be worry. Let the ranting continue, because good publicity or bad publicity is still publicity to me!! I love when people refer to me as nobody, or just an extra, because that is what I was. After this thread, I am now somebody in my own mind and I love everybody for their ranting. I am a big boy, and my last name is Butt, so do your best, I have heard them all!!
            B.A.G. you are more of a somebody than us combined even before this thread. For crying out loud you appeared in stargate atlantis as well as stargate universe; do you know how many of us would kill for that opportunity? who knows maybe someday you could be part of the main cast.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              Let's please try to remember that the actor who is BAG is now on the thread, and that we should try to maintain some sort of civility. Wishing for that person's wanton destruction is kind of tacky. Thanks.
              I understand your concern, but I'm not as concerned about this as you. Because as you know, ANYTHING is possible in the UNIVERSE; nothing is as it seems. BAG's 'destruction' could very well be a figment of someone's (perhaps BAG's own) imagination. Or it could be a dream. Or an event in a parallel UNIVERSE or the future. BAG could even be brought back from the dead (reBAGGED?).
              So I would take any wish for harm to our BAG with a grain of salt. It's all part of the fun.

Comment

Akamaimom, thank you for trying to maintain some sort of civility, and I personally love you for playing nice. Reddevil should be free to say anything too, because this thread has been going strong long before I joined, so don't let me stop the flow of craziness!! If somebody start swearing or writing death threats, then I would be worry. Let the ranting continue, because good publicity or bad publicity is still publicity to me!! I love when people refer to me as nobody, or just an extra, because that is what I was. After this thread, I am now somebody in my own mind and I love everybody for their ranting. I am a big boy, and my last name is Butt, so do your best, I have heard them all!!
                You are the best!

Comment

could it be possible that B.A.G. may be an ascended ancient? who came back?
                  sigpic

Comment

There's a man with a sense of humour!

Comment

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Vince_Kwan

^ This is great
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                        That's wonderful.

And guys--I know that it's Sci Fi and anything is possible. I was just worried that Bill would feel bad because some people get a little--shall we say--descriptive.

But I'm amazed at his good humor and his great attitude--and it just makes me like the man more.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post

holy moly! Kwan should definitly get some dialogue next time.
                          sigpic

Comment

After reading the words of BAG (who, IMO, simply rulez) I can't wait to hear the voice of BAG!
                            sigpic

Comment

That wiki article is far too short for my taste. Where is the mention of the Great Notepad? The Holy Briefcase? The Card of Commandments?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                That wiki article is far too short for my taste. Where is the mention of the Great Notepad? The Holy Briefcase? The Card of Commandments?
                                Not SGU nor TPTB have ever mentioned anything of that sort, so what youre saying is not canon. Head over to the fanfiction section instead and chronicle Vince Kwan's early exploits or write about Kwan's leading a mutiny of his own or maybe you can even write about Kwan's secret crush on a certain someone on the ship. Anything is possible in fanfiction.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X