Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Of course BAG is a Chaotician - he brings Order to the Chaos of the Universe. It makes perfect sense! ALL HAIL BAG!!
    Good idea PG. *hailing madly*
    sigpic

Comment

The Khloe ship should start any day now. But seriously, who can blame B.A.G.? She is beautiful, and so is Jessica Alba

I was also pleasantly surprised by B.A.G.'s sci-fi book collection and favorite shows. Babylon 5, Xena: The Warrior Princess, Quantum Leap...? B.A.G. is an uber geek
      sigpic

Comment

Dang.... Im starting to wonder if BAG stands for Buff Asian Guy. Did you see that last pic at the end of Joes entry. Dang Mr. Bill, your in good shape. How do you do it? Do you use a workout program (P90x, crossfit) or do your own workouts?

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...09/mg_8786.jpg
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          Dang.... Im starting to wonder if BAG stands for Buff Asian Guy. Did you see that last pic at the end of Joes entry. Dang Mr. Bill, your in good shape. How do you do it? Do you use a workout program (P90x, crossfit) or do your own workouts?

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...09/mg_8786.jpg
          It's definitely from lugging that briefcase around everywhere he goes!

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpock View Post
            It's definitely from lugging that briefcase around everywhere he goes!
            Not to mention the stressful workout that is notetaking. That's gotta work the lats, right? Ha ha ha ha.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Pelenor View Post
              Oh that Was great

anyone deterred by the wall of text, just read it, it is defiantly worth it

Go B.A.G!

I demand you being in no less than 10 episodes with 5 Minutes of Dialogue in Each
              Thank you Pelenor!! I can see that this is your 1st post since you joined back in Jan. 2010, thank you for breaking your virgin status!!! I am honor to be your 1st post, and hopefully I will hear from you no less than 10 times a day and with 5 lines each time you post!! ha!! Ha!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                Thank you SG7!! I don't know if I can live up to all my fans expectations, I just don't want to be a "Red Shirt"!!!!!!!! Ha!! ha!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                Just like many of us hate to see great talent wearing the dreaded red shirt!
                My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                  You know what, I didnt understand the goal of this campaign and in a way i still don't, but after reading the Q&A, I kind of changed my mind. Bill, can i call you Bill?...you're funny, you actually made me laugh, and I like people who make me laugh. I hope that this campaign will actually be the moment that change your acting career forever, for the better of course. Best of luck to you.
                  Dear meo3000,
                  I don't understand the campaign myself, so I am with you!! But, I am in the saddle, so I better ride it as best as I can. For sure you can call me Bill!! I am Bill to all my friends!! I am glad I made you laugh, because you laughing makes me happy. I don't know if this will change my acting career, but it has changed my life for the better. Thanks from your humble servant!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Hey, Bill! That episode you were talking about with the heat and the fur hat and the running--was that Season 1--Emancipation? I'm on a quest now, to find it.

Also--great job on answering those questions! You rule, dude!

And by the way, you DO know about fan fiction, don't you? When people take the characters from TV shows or movies or books and write their own stories about them?

And you DO know that someone wrote a fanfic about you and TJ (at least, I'm fairly sure it's TJ), right? RIGHT?

Just in case you didn't, here's the Link. Scroll down to the Diary of a Crazy Medic

It's story number 6. Enjoy!
                    I am so sorry my #1 fan, but I was hoping you can show or tell me which episode it is, because I haven't seen it myself!! Maybe we can work together and track this sucker down? I am happy you liked my Q&A, because I had a fantastic time doing it. I know about the story on Fanfic, and the writer is excellent!! I loved the hand on my lap, and every time I read it, I somehow sweat a lot, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      Absolutely. I agree, Sky. I would also venture to say that he is a person above and beyond BAG. We're not suggesting that HE is ours to have fun with (ooh--creepy). But rather, the character. Bill, you're welcome here--and you're not our servant--you're now our friend. You're welcome to stick around either "in character" or out of it. We're just a bunch of people who enjoy being silly. (At least, that's how I feel.)

So, come on in and play, and remember that Bill doesn't equate to BAG--so be yourself and we'll have a good time!
                      Couldn't have said it better myself. Nice when some of the cast like yourself Bill, of our favorite shows join in our discossions. And like Akamaimom said, you are a friend among friends.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                        Just like many of us hate to see great talent wearing the dreaded red shirt!
                        I don't know about great talent, but can I change my shirt to pink and just get shot in the butt?? Thanks from your humble servant!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I am so sorry my #1 fan, but I was hoping you can show or tell me which episode it is, because I haven't seen it myself!! Maybe we can work together and track this sucker down? I am happy you liked my Q&A, because I had a fantastic time doing it. I know about the story on Fanfic, and the writer is excellent!! I loved the hand on my lap, and every time I read it, I somehow sweat a lot, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                          I don't know about the sweating. . . but whatever floats your boat, right?

The episode--when did you shoot it? And was it the original SG-1 series? You said you'd been doing this for 12 years, and so that would count Emancipation out. Anyone else have any ideas? Fur hat, running downhill--we NEED to find this episode.

So, that brings me to the next question. When you're doing background work, how much do you know about the episode? Do they purposefully keep you in the dark so that you don't accidentally spill secrets? How does that work?
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I am playing BAGminton, so wish me luck!! Lots of fun and hugs for you!!!
                            That just made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Took me a while to read it (I had to let the Wisdom be absorbed slowly, lest my head explode), but damn that was hilariously Awesome! Thank you, Bill!

Of course BAG is a Chaotician - he brings Order to the Chaos of the Universe. It makes perfect sense! ALL HAIL BAG!!
                              Thank you PG15!! I like making people laugh, because when they are laughing, they are not yelling at me, ha!! Ha!! You are awesome yourself for taking the time to read the whole thing, thanks from your humble servant!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think this whole thing will end in one giant, Kool-Aid drinking cult orgy.
                                I still pray for an exploding tumor or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X