Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    **holds breath** **taps foot impatiently** Congrats! What a ride for you, eh?
    Don't hold your breath for too long, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself!! I am enjoying every second of my ride!!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      I like this version!! Your writing is so good!!
      LOL actually that was from the stargate wiki site.

So.... it sounds like you'll be on SGU for more then one episode....

Does that mean you might have lines in some of them? PLEEEASSE tell me its true!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        Don't hold your breath for too long, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself!! I am enjoying every second of my ride!!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
        I hope your weekend is full of fun and hugs.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          LOL actually that was from the stargate wiki site.

So.... it sounds like you'll be on SGU for more then one episode....

Does that mean you might have lines in some of them? PLEEEASSE tell me its true!

I don't know, because i am not the boss!! As i told everybody, i don't really care about being a big, famous actor, it is not about that. I just want to work!! I am happy now and that is what i care about. Talking to my friends will last me a life time, one line is only one line. I am not saying i won't do one line, but i rather talk to you guys or gals. Thanks from your humble servant!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            I hope your weekend is full of fun and hugs.
            I am playing BAGminton, so wish me luck!! Lots of fun and hugs for you!!!
            sigpic

Comment

IT HAS COME!! IT IS HERE!!

BAG, aka. Bill Y.W. Butt, aka. Vince Kwan SHARES HIS WISDOM

OH GLORIOUS DAY

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                IT HAS COME!! IT IS HERE!!

BAG, aka. Bill Y.W. Butt, aka. Vince Kwan SHARES HIS WISDOM

OH GLORIOUS DAY

OMG its totally worth the read. hilarious stuff.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh that Was great

anyone deterred by the wall of text, just read it, it is defiantly worth it

Go B.A.G!

I demand you being in no less than 10 episodes with 5 Minutes of Dialogue in Each

Comment

You know what, I didnt understand the goal of this campaign and in a way i still don't, but after reading the Q&A, I kind of changed my mind. Bill, can i call you Bill?...you're funny, you actually made me laugh, and I like people who make me laugh. I hope that this campaign will actually be the moment that change your acting career forever, for the better of course. Best of luck to you.

Comment

B.A.G. Almighty! Such a great Q&A
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, I loved the Q&A on Joe's blog, thank you so much for taking the time to answer all of the questions, Mr. Butt!

I am so hoping for a line or two (or more!) for Vince Kwan next season - how ridiculously happy would we be to see that!
                        sigpic
                        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Hey, Bill! That episode you were talking about with the heat and the fur hat and the running--was that Season 1--Emancipation? I'm on a quest now, to find it.

Also--great job on answering those questions! You rule, dude!

And by the way, you DO know about fan fiction, don't you? When people take the characters from TV shows or movies or books and write their own stories about them?

And you DO know that someone wrote a fanfic about you and TJ (at least, I'm fairly sure it's TJ), right? RIGHT?

Just in case you didn't, here's the Link. Scroll down to the Diary of a Crazy Medic

It's story number 6. Enjoy!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

That Q&A is utterly wonderful stuff, and my family kept asking what I was laughing at. Thanks BAG!!! And good luck with the BAGminton!
                            sigpic

Comment

I came back from BAGminton, and you guys are spreading the news already. You guys read it before i had a chance to see it!! That's o.k., i wrote it for everybody!!! I am happy it made people laugh, because i love to see smiling faces and hear laughter all the time. I am going to take a shower now, because i stink from BAGminton. Have a nice weekend and i will reply to all posting tomorrow. Thanks from your humble servant!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Took me a while to read it (I had to let the Wisdom be absorbed slowly, lest my head explode), but damn that was hilariously Awesome! Thank you, Bill!

Of course BAG is a Chaotician - he brings Order to the Chaos of the Universe. It makes perfect sense! ALL HAIL BAG!!

Comment

Working...
                                X