Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post
    Wow, this thread is awesome
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post
      Wow, this thread is awesome
      Welcome Uncle Tobias from the UK!!! Take care and hope to hear from you more!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        I tell people that I am shy, and they laugh!! Really, I am shy!!! You ask people on set, and they will tell you that Bill Butt is very quiet and shy, no kidding. I do like making people laugh, but I would be too shy to do stand up. I think I just like to make people happy!!
        You seem to be much like me. One who loves to make others laugh but am too shy in group settings. At least I am very shy when it comes to meeting people and being in group settings where I don't know many people.....*sigh*......
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I lived in Toronto for 11 years, and thank god I am in Vancouver, ha!! Ha!!
          Where about's in Toronto? I live about an hour away (Kitchener). Love Toronto. Great city. Though I've been to Vancouver twice now and it is such a beautiful city. I would love to move there someday.

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          We are a mixed bag of BAG-followers here. I'm a gal.
          Get's behind the "Gal" line!
          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Dear SG7,
            I lived in North York for 5 years and Thornhill for 6 years!! I do love Toronto, but when I had the chance to move to Vancouver, I just had to do it. I love Vancouver now, because I don't think I can handle the cold anymore!! I don't think I can handle the heat either!! Ha!! Ha!! Take care and hope you will visit Vancouver soon!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
              You seem to be much like me. One who loves to make others laugh but am too shy in group settings. At least I am very shy when it comes to meeting people and being in group settings where I don't know many people.....*sigh*......
              When you don't know many people, you just have to make an effort to say something, just to get the ball rolling. It helps if the other people meet you half way and talk to you too, so always make eye contact and smile like you just found $100 dollar on the floor. Like I always say, If I don' try, how do I know?? When I see a good looking girl, and I don't talk to her, that means I have 0% of getting an exciting conversation. If I try talking to her, either she will talk to me or tell me to get lost!! There is a 50% chance of talking to her, so which is better, 50% or 0%??? I will take the 50%!!! If she tells me to get lost, I will tell her I don't understand and that my English is no good, and move on to the next girl, ha!! Ha!! Anybody that don't want to talk to you, it is their lost!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                Night BAG. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
                I tried!! It didn't work!! How do you post pictures from my computer!!!?? It kept asking me for a URL, what the hell is that?? Sorry, I am very bad with computers!! I will get help tomorrow, sorry!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                sigpic

Comment

I tried!! It didn't work!! How do you post pictures from my computer!!!?? It kept asking me for a URL, what the hell is that?? Sorry, I am very bad with computers!! I will get help tomorrow, sorry!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                  You might need a host site to hold your photos like photobucket.com. That is the one I use and it is pretty easy. I have never posted pictures from my computer. Hopefully somebody will come along, at a more decent hour , and tell you if it is possible to post pictures from your computer directly to GW.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you hit the "Go advanced" button, you'll see a little paperclip icon - click it and it will open a window where you click "Add files", which opens another window where you click "Select files" and upload them to the GW server. Then you select the pics you uploaded to attach to your message.
                    sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH]scan0001.jpg[/ATTACH]

Thank you Kliggins and Lahela, it worked!!!!!!! Happy, joy, joy!! Now I can show you guys more pictures!!! B.A.G. is so happy!! Thanks from your humble servant!!! Why did it split the pictures like that?? Oh well, now I know how to do it!!!
                      I am not wearing a dead beaver on my head, because it was so hot and itchy, that i had to take it off between takes!! According to my memory it is "Stargate", so I hope this help!!! If these pictures are not from "Stargate", then i will be getting a spanking from everyone of you!!! Ha!! Ha!!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by B.A.G.; 12 September 2010, 11:18 AM. Reason: wanted to write more!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wohoo! Pictures!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay for the pics BAG!!! Thanks so much for showing them to us
                          sigpic

Comment

Great pictures!

Can anyone recognize the episode?

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post
                              Great pictures!

Can anyone recognize the episode?
                              Could it be Redemption Part 1? When a tribe of "primitive" people chase O'Neill and the "fourth" of the day down the sandhill? After Daniel ascends and Jack hasn't accepted Jonas Quinn yet, and they keep trying out new guys for SG-1? It was first aired in June of 2002.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                Could it be Redemption Part 1? When a tribe of "primitive" people chase O'Neill and the "fourth" of the day down the sandhill? After Daniel ascends and Jack hasn't accepted Jonas Quinn yet, and they keep trying out new guys for SG-1? It was first aired in June of 2002.

This brief scene will forever be engraved in my memory thanks to B.A.G.

Waiting for B.A.G.'s confirmation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X