Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    I've spent the last hour going through the few shows he's been on mentioned here. Going through the cast, and extras... and I can't find this guy.

Apparently he doesn't exist.

I'll keep looking. He will be found!
    Beware of searching for BAG. For he will take notes of your efforts on his notepad. Be sure your efforts are worthy to him.
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
      Beware of searching for BAG. For he will take notes of your efforts on his notepad. Be sure your efforts are worthy to him.
      We need to make a list of these statements. The Bulletpoints of BAG or something like that.
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        We need to make a list of these statements. The Bulletpoints of BAG or something like that.
        the book of BAG
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          the book of BAG
          "Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the BAG, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars and we will spread the Book of BAG to all the unbelievers. The power of the BAG will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished."
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

BAGs sacred book of notes....

The BAGble.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              BAGs sacred book of notes....

The BAGble.
              But who will be our Doci to tell us the will of the BAG? Who will be our Priors to tell us the meaning of his notes?
              sigpic
              Doci of the BAG

Comment

"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the BAG, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars and we will spread the Book of BAG to all the unbelievers. The power of the BAG will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished."
                but instead of fire he uses water ...very cold water.

Comment

But who will be our Doci to tell us the will of the BAG? Who will be our Priors to tell us the meaning of his notes?
                  i call prior

Comment

i call prior
                    Can I be Doci? I get those cool robes and shoulder collar thing.
                    sigpic
                    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Can I be Doci? I get those cool robes and shoulder collar thing.
                      yes you can... 'pats gateroom on the head'

Comment

yes you can... 'pats gateroom on the head'
                        Yay! Hallowed is the BAG. Now go out and start spreading the notes of the BAG to the universe.
                        sigpic
                        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          *gasp*

Incursion 2 spoiler...

Spoiler:
                          Is this Son of BAG??? The legacy continues???

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...tuff/SOBAG.png
                          The guy was also seen in "Space".
                          sigpic

Comment

As the new Doci for our Lord and Master the BAG I will begin to deliver his words to the universe. From notepad page number 3

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the BAG when I lay my notepad of vengeance upon thee."

Hallowed is the BAG
                            sigpic
                            Doci of the BAG

Comment

I just realised what was in that briefcase.

BAG's hair.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Did you all notice the Bald Lucian Alliance Guy in Incursion? It is obvious that he is the enemy our most holy BAGness. He will try to make us stray from the one true path, but we must remain faithful in the BAG. Only our faith and our guns (but mostly our faith!) can defeat BLAG!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X