Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    We can only hope. Also, it's working!
    I'm skeptical about this. But it's fun to watch how others react.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      "I can't speak for everyone in my galaxy, but in my own humble opinion, I don't believe that any individual or society can achieve enlightenment through fear-mongering and force and servitude no matter what power is presented as evidence!"
      "The fool says in his heart there is no BAG. The fear of the BAG is the path to wisdom."
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        Someone is clearly still reading our posts

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post
          Someone is clearly still reading our posts
          The BAG sees all! He has cleary ordered his servant Joseph Mallozzi to give us word of his impending and glorious return!
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
            The BAG sees all! He has cleary ordered his servant Joseph Mallozzi to give us word of his impending and glorious return!
            Hahaha yessss... BAG it and tag it

Comment

D-BAG is gone, but a clone of him will return in a blaze of glory on a flying space-stingray and give out beads.

Comment

I wonder what happens when BAG returns and meets T-BAG

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                  "And lo I the BAG shall return to you. And my head shall be as a double rainbow, and my feet as pillars of fire. And out of my hands shall come the notepad of vengeance where I shall write down the names of all those who doubted my holiness. And for those whose names shall be written in the notepad they shall be condemed to eternal fire." The Notepad of the BAG, page 5, line 13.
                  Fixed that for ya!
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                    Fixed that for ya!
                    OMG double rainbow all the way across the sky..... It's so bright and vivid... Ohhhhhhhhh.... It's starting to look like a triple rainbow... So intense...

*cries*..... What does it mean.... Too much.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      OMG double rainbow all the way across the sky..... It's so bright and vivid... Ohhhhhhhhh.... It's starting to look like a triple rainbow... So intense...

*cries*..... What does it mean.... Too much.
                      He obvioulsy saw the coatails of the glorious BAG as he passed through the valley.
                      sigpic
                      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Why are you all surprised? This was foretold in The Notepad. The BAG always returns. He is always returning, returning from the darkness, bringing to us light reserved for us, his most loyal disciples! All glory to BAG! All glory to BAG!!

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        D-BAG is gone, but a clone of him will return in a blaze of glory on a flying space-stingray and give out beads.
                        Are you insane? You can't clone BAG! Two of them occupying the same Universe would result in its utter destruction!!

BAG knows this, of course, and thus anyone wishing to create a copy of him will be cast down into the lowest of abyss, crushed under the weight of their own guilt and shame!

Comment

He didn't explicitly state that he was returning, or he would remain alive, so we just have to wait. Have faith!

Comment

I hope BAG wins the Emmy for the "Outstanding Lead Extra in a Drama Series".
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I'd still love to know if the background performer knows anything about this. Dude! If you're lurking here, make yourself known!

And--oh yeah--Hallowed is BAG.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Well congratulation!

Now if only all that effort could have been focused toward an actor we would've all enjoyed, like Mike Dopud, Rhona Mitra or Robert Knepper, instead of a randomly picked extra in the background, maybe we could've had an even better show.

If i were the producers, i would bring BAG, just to kill before our very eyes, something violent, so we can remember him for what he should have been from the beginning, an extra with a very cool death scene, like eaten by a big furry beast, head first please.

Comment

Working...
                                X