Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect. BAG's only power lies in tedious and often senseless note-taking on the "holy" notepad, complete with actual holes, which has the cheapest paper in the known universe and has notes written with a pen that writes with the blood of innocent cancer patients - mostly children. His acute baldness started at the age of eight and as he aged, he actually lost all of his hair. He was so pathetic at his job as a court scribe (With terrible writing, not being able to keep up with the conversation, shorthand that mostly consisted of stick figures) that his first attempt to buy a wig was met with scorn by the wigmaker, who eventually gave him a wig that only covered part of his head and was made of the pubic hair of dead prostitutes killed by Jack The Ripper and rotted over years under the earth.

People around me often say: "You seem more spiteful and hate-filled than usual, Matt. Have you been reading the teachings of BAG again?" That's right, people who have never seen BAG on their TV screens know of his notoriety and badness.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Hey kids, when you write the BAG Bible, make sure to demonise me and make me the bad guy. I've always wanted to guest star in a hokey religious text, but, lacking time travel, I can't change the ones we have around these days.
      BAG does not need demons or enemies. BAG's light transcends the need for such wretched comparison.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I just want to say. That is so funny!!

I need to print it and make a poster out of it. It's totally awesome!

Green coming to you Detox!
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:08 AM.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
          I just want to say. That is so funny!!

I need to print it and make a poster out of it. It's totally awesome!

Green coming to you Detox!
          Darren should get permission to sell BAG posters...
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Incorrect. BAG's only power lies in tedious and often senseless note-taking on the "holy" notepad, complete with actual holes, which has the cheapest paper in the known universe and has notes written with a pen that writes with the blood of innocent cancer patients - mostly children. His acute baldness started at the age of eight and as he aged, he actually lost all of his hair. He was so pathetic at his job as a court scribe (With terrible writing, not being able to keep up with the conversation, shorthand that mostly consisted of stick figures) that his first attempt to buy a wig was met with scorn by the wigmaker, who eventually gave him a wig that only covered part of his head and was made of the pubic hair of dead prostitutes killed by Jack The Ripper and rotted over years under the earth.

People around me often say: "You seem more spiteful and hate-filled than usual, Matt. Have you been reading the teachings of BAG again?" That's right, people who have never seen BAG on their TV screens know of his notoriety and badness.
            Fine you will suffer eternal seperation from BAG you horrible sinner. Man ratings pessimism, BAG pessimism.... seems like you love negativity.... Oh I have just the perfect site for you.....oops... er um... never mind.

Oh and Commander Zelix... thats just nasty.... Not sure if that fits in the PG limit IMO.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=100934735
              Watch from :50 on. That's what I think of that post. Way to thread kill.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Like others who have gone before Him, martyrs who have brought the light into the darkness of naysayers and troglodytes, BAG is attacked because His message is one of goodness.

I don't hate. I rejoice. The very fact that others seek to put Him down is evidence that He is doing something right.
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

MattSilver, I will light a candle and meditate on your anger and bitterness, holding you up to the calming light of the BaldingAsianGuy's serenity, in hopes that you can achieve some peace.

As for myself, I, too, am now a carrier of the Notebook of Important Notes, and while I am not balding (being female), I find myself smiling more and more at my bald and balding brothers, for are they not of the same tribe as BAG Himself?
                  sigpic
                  Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Nuts, You're all of your rockers....
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Hollow is the BAG

Comment

BAG will stop the oil spill
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

BAG will stop the oil spill

sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

Comment

Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 06 June 2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Notice how in that top one, nobody knows where to look they are so blinded by the awesomeness that is BAG.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X