Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Maybe you should have BAG name your baby!

Or BAG could be the godfather. (Once you're in you can never get out.)

That's a good question. What would BAG name the baby? It's a girl, and her dad and I are at an impasse.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      That's a good question. What would BAG name the baby? It's a girl, and her dad and I are at an impasse.
      Ukko is a great name.
      sigpic

Comment

That takes me back, just over 24 years ago now!! We couldn't decide on our daughter's name either, ten days after she was born we finally settled on Samantha! She was called 'Blob' whilst in the womb and labeled in the maternity ward 'Baby 'our surname' whilst I was in the hospital with her. LOL!

Be interesting to see what B.A.G comes up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          I'm still here.
          The summer is over!! my daughter is back to school, so the routine starts again!! Nice hearing from you Lahela, how is life?? How was your summer??
          sigpic

Comment

Me too! Although I've been swamped with real life and stuff, so I haven't been here as much as I've wanted to be! BAG forever!
            I know how you feel, because with only one child, I am also swamped!! Take it easy and when you have time, please drop in to say "Hi"!! BAGllelujah!!
            sigpic

Comment

If Chinese names are needed, BAG is the man, ha!! Ha!! I am in and I will never get out!! BAGever!!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, how is school Hindncr?? Good luck and remember to have fun!! Let the BAG be with you!! BAGllelujah!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  Ukko is a great name.

Ukko is a fantastic name!! I went out with a Ukko a long time ago, and I still have fond memories of our times together. Hi Ukko, thanks for dropping by to say "Hi"!! Take care!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                    The summer is over!! my daughter is back to school, so the routine starts again!! Nice hearing from you Lahela, how is life?? How was your summer??
                    Back to school too... but I'm the teacher, so different routine for me Summer was great, but too short! Always too short!

How's BAGdad doing?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Back to school too... but I'm the teacher, so different routine for me Summer was great, but too short! Always too short!

How's BAGdad doing?
                      The summer is over, and the rain has started, oh no!!! Ha! Ha! It has been a very cool summer in Vancouver, so let's hope it is not going to be a cold winter. Lahela, I hope you have a fantastic school term and remember to be a good girl. Thanks for asking, BAGdad is doing much better, and Oct. 23rd will be his 80th Birthday!!! BAGllelujah!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are some names you might want to consider!! BAGcia, BAGoda, BAGette, BAGbie, BAGbrina, BAGmela, or BAGtine, ha!! Ha!! If those doesn't work, here are some off the top of my head, Abbi, Caitlin, Julie, Pam, Mona, Nikki (my daughter's name), Verra, Justine, or Billie. I think BAG would be a fantastic middle name, ha!! Ha!! Good luck with the naming of your daughter, and I am sure it will be a beautiful name. Take care Akamaimom!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Here are some names you might want to consider!! BAGcia, BAGoda, BAGette, BAGbie, BAGbrina, BAGmela, or BAGtine, ha!! Ha!! If those doesn't work, here are some off the top of my head, Abbi, Caitlin, Julie, Pam, Mona, Nikki (my daughter's name), Verra, Justine, or Billie. I think BAG would be a fantastic middle name, ha!! Ha!! Good luck with the naming of your daughter, and I am sure it will be a beautiful name. Take care Akamaimom!!!
                          Thanks for the suggestions--we'll put them on the LIST.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Oh, how is school Hindncr?? Good luck and remember to have fun!! Let the BAG be with you!! BAGllelujah!!
                            Thanks BAG!

I have just been awarded my degree. You may now call me Master!

Comment

Thanks BAG!

I have just been awarded my degree. You may now call me Master!
                              **sounds like Quasimodo** "Yes, Master! Yes, Master!"
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions--we'll put them on the LIST.
                                Remember to let us know what the name is, and take care!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X