Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    No need to thank me, because I had a great time at the GateWorld dinner!! Everybody were so nice and I felt like I was with old friends. You don't know how happy I was to put a face to your name, because from now on when I tell a joke, I will remember how beautiful your smile is. Take care and I will see you soon!!
    Well now I am jealous. Do you want to come to my house for dinner? It's just a 5 hour plane ride to DC. I promise I'll cook something yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Well now I am jealous. Do you want to come to my house for dinner? It's just a 5 hour plane ride to DC. I promise I'll cook something yummy!
      Don't be jealous!! I just might show up at your door asking for my dinner, ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Greetings BAG and friends-of-BAG!

Apologies if this has already been posted here, but below is "Laptop Chat 2" with our beloved Patrick Gilmore.

I think you will enjoy learning who Patrick's favorite SGU character is:

http://youtu.be/Lt6gfCX3HkU
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
          Thank you for attending the GateWorld dinner last night. It was a pleasure meeting the infamous BAG...
          Whaaaa? Zut alors, how cool! Any pictures of the great and wondrous B.A.G. at the GateWorld Dinner?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

Apologies if this has already been posted here, but below is "Laptop Chat 2" with our beloved Patrick Gilmore.

Loved this! Patrick Gilmore has good taste in B.A.G.s!
            sigpic

Comment

If they are filming Alphas in Vancouver, B.A.G. will most likely be on it, but haven't heard anything yet. B.A.G. would love to be on Being Human, wouldn't B.A.G. be a good looking balding Asian werewolf??? Ha!! Ha!!
              Being Human needs the golden B.A.G. touch for sure. They are already renewed so I hope we'll see some fangy B.A.G. in season 2!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                Whaaaa? Zut alors, how cool! Any pictures of the great and wondrous B.A.G. at the GateWorld Dinner?
                Krisz has one with all of us at our table. I think some took pictures of B.A.G. while he was visiting tables and talking to those who were there. B.A.G. will be at StarCon and this was his first experience talking and mingling with an organized worldwide group of fans of Stargate and other scifi shows.

Comment

Krisz has one with all of us at our table. I think some took pictures of B.A.G. while he was visiting tables and talking to those who were there. B.A.G. will be at StarCon and this was his first experience talking and mingling with an organized worldwide group of fans of Stargate and other scifi shows.
                  How cool; and did you guys remember to serve the diet coke in silver goblets encrusted with Swarovski crystals as befits the one true B.A.G.? If not it's no prob, I'm having one commissioned by Bulgari that you can use next time the great and wondrous B.A.G. dines with you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

Thanks Carmencatalina, I have never saw this before!! Although Patrick was using me as the BUTT of his joke, I am still happy for the mention. Maybe one day I will have a chat with Mr. Gilmore, ha!! Ha!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Krisz has pictures, and I can't wait till she post them!! BAGllelujah!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Loved this! Patrick Gilmore has good taste in B.A.G.s!
                        Patrick Gilmore should invite B.A.G. on "Laptop Chat", what do you think!!?? Ha!! Ha!! Life is so funny sometimes, because right after I saw "Laptop Chat 2", I turned on the TV and saw Mr. Gilmore on a RONA commercial. BAGllelujah!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Being Human needs the golden B.A.G. touch for sure. They are already renewed so I hope we'll see some fangy B.A.G. in season 2!
                          I don't know where "Being Human" is filmed, but I would look good with fangs, ha!! Ha!!
                          sigpic

Comment

B.A.G. is really shy, so talking to all those fans were a lot of work. Hopefully, B.A.G. will really work it at "StarCon", ha!! Ha!!
                            sigpic

Comment

How cool; and did you guys remember to serve the diet coke in silver goblets encrusted with Swarovski crystals as befits the one true B.A.G.? If not it's no prob, I'm having one commissioned by Bulgari that you can use next time the great and wondrous B.A.G. dines with you.
                              I don't know about the diet coke, but I am all for the silver Bulgari goblet!! Thanks Coffy, I will be looking forward to receiving the goblet in the near future, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Krisz has pictures, and I can't wait till she post them!! BAGllelujah!!!
                                Your wish is my command!

I know more people were taking pics too, so more may turn up. I always look awful on photos, I think I was saying something when it was taken, so a bit scary!!! But I had to post that pic because B.A.G looks awesome in it!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X