Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Thanks BAG!

I have just been awarded my degree. You may now call me Master!
    Yes, Master!!! Congratulation to the Master of the Universe!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      The summer is over, and the rain has started, oh no!!! Ha! Ha! It has been a very cool summer in Vancouver, so let's hope it is not going to be a cold winter. Lahela, I hope you have a fantastic school term and remember to be a good girl. Thanks for asking, BAGdad is doing much better, and Oct. 23rd will be his 80th Birthday!!! BAGllelujah!!!
      80th, woo hoo for the BAGDad, I'm sending happy birthday wishes to He Who Gave Us Bag! I've been feeling so run down lately, so tired and listless, wondering what was the difference then I realized; no BAG! It is my own fault for letting trivial life issues interupt my daily BAG Devotionals. But now that I have basked in BAG once more things are looking sunny again. :-)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        Remember to let us know what the name is, and take care!!!!
        Only BAG is Master! Ah, Akamaimom, ever the heretic, tsk tsk.
        sigpic

Comment

BTW the Vince Kwan SGU Wiki page is looking awfully spiffy, fans have really shaped it up nicely with great pics of His Holyness (Holiness?!) BAG:

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Vince_Kwan
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
            BTW the Vince Kwan SGU Wiki page is looking awfully spiffy, fans have really shaped it up nicely with great pics of His Holyness (Holiness?!) BAG:

Very nice page! Bookmarked for regular visits.
            sigpic

Comment

BAG, I don't know if you noticed but I added you to the Event Horizon group on Facebook..

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                Thanks BAG!

I have just been awarded my degree. You may now call me Master!
                Congratulations!

I had to curtsy before Princess Anne at my degree ceremony! Who curtsies these days, well, it was almost 30 years ago???!!! I just did what I saw people on those old movies of Olde England doing when female courtiers appeared in front of the king!!!

I was thinking I'd lost touch with the wonderful B.A.G thread and lo and behold the faithful still gather! Been tied up with working more hours lately, so much for part time! Also enjoying the Stargate rewatch, fitting in an episode a day as much as I can.

That Wiki B.A.G entry looks pretty good, but how can it not?! It is about the magnificent B.A.G after all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  I was thinking I'd lost touch with the wonderful B.A.G thread and lo and behold the faithful still gather!
                  And will forever more!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've searched the thread and this has already been covered. But I spotted B.A.G. on BSG last night and I shouted "Baaaggg" and nobody else knew what the hell I was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Atlantus View Post
                      I've searched the thread and this has already been covered. But I spotted B.A.G. on BSG last night and I shouted "Baaaggg" and nobody else knew what the hell I was doing.
                      yup it's been brought up he was part of the press core
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

80th, woo hoo for the BAGDad, I'm sending happy birthday wishes to He Who Gave Us Bag! I've been feeling so run down lately, so tired and listless, wondering what was the difference then I realized; no BAG! It is my own fault for letting trivial life issues interupt my daily BAG Devotionals. But now that I have basked in BAG once more things are looking sunny again. :-)
                        Nice hearing from you Coffy!! I am always happy to cheer you up, because when you are happy, I am happy!! Thanks for your Birthday wish, I am sure BAGdad will have a BAGtastic Birthday, ha!! Ha!! Now, get off that sofa and go out and enjoy life!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Only BAG is Master! Ah, Akamaimom, ever the heretic, tsk tsk.
                          B.A.G. is only the Master of his own domain, ha!! Ha!! B.A.G. is a teacher, a friend, and a humble servant to all!!!! BAGllelujah!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

The Wiki page does look pretty good, thank you to all my friends!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                              BAG, I don't know if you noticed but I added you to the Event Horizon group on Facebook..
                              I did noticed, thank you very much!!!! Hopefully good things will come from it!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                                Congratulations!

I had to curtsy before Princess Anne at my degree ceremony! Who curtsies these days, well, it was almost 30 years ago???!!! I just did what I saw people on those old movies of Olde England doing when female courtiers appeared in front of the king!!!

I was thinking I'd lost touch with the wonderful B.A.G thread and lo and behold the faithful still gather! Been tied up with working more hours lately, so much for part time! Also enjoying the Stargate rewatch, fitting in an episode a day as much as I can.

That Wiki B.A.G entry looks pretty good, but how can it not?! It is about the magnificent B.A.G after all!!!
                                Krisz, when is lunch?? Ha!! Ha!! No need to curtsy when you see me, just a hug will do, ha!! Ha!! Lots of work is good, because lunch is on you, ha!! Ha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X