Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a good long day yesterday, and thank god I was inside all day. I was on "Donovan's Echo" yesterday and I actually shook hands with Danny Glover. He was very nice and very down to earth. Nothing too exciting for the weekend, so I will pretend to be a vegetable. You all have a fantastic weekend now!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      I had a good long day yesterday, and thank god I was inside all day. I was on "Donovan's Echo" yesterday and I actually shook hands with Danny Glover. He was very nice and very down to earth. Nothing too exciting for the weekend, so I will pretend to be a vegetable. You all have a fantastic weekend now!!
      You mean Danny Glover got to actually shake hands with BAG! I'm sure he's blogging and tweeting about it now. And who can blame him?! Oh, to be that hand!

Comment

I do being a vegetable effortlessly sometimes! We all need a time out sometimes, being a vegetable is not a bad thing!

Glad to hear you had a good time filming the other day, Danny Glover rocks!

Comment

BAG once shook hands with a dinosaur while holding a piece of broccoli, leaving the broccoli, a vegetable.
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

BAG once propelled a ship carrying blue paint into a ship carrying red paint. They broke apart and sank, leaving both crews marooned.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              You mean Danny Glover got to actually shake hands with BAG! I'm sure he's blogging and tweeting about it now. And who can blame him?! Oh, to be that hand!
              Yes, he seemed to be very shy and nervous when we were shaking hands, ha!! Ha!! Just kidding!! He doesn't know who the hell I am, but I think he felt B.A.G.'s essence.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, he seemed to be very shy and nervous when we were shaking hands, ha!! Ha!! Just kidding!! He doesn't know who the hell I am, but I think he felt B.A.G.'s essence.
                Well, if he shook your hand, he probably didn't feel "essence" as much as he did "palm". Ha ha ha ha.

But--he needs a little BAG in his life. We all do, Sir BAGalicious!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  I do being a vegetable effortlessly sometimes! We all need a time out sometimes, being a vegetable is not a bad thing!

Glad to hear you had a good time filming the other day, Danny Glover rocks!
                  I always have fun and I think I am a broccoli, ha!! Ha!! I lied, I couldn't be a vegetable for long, because I took a short trip to Seattle. I went to the Best of the Northwest Art Show and the Farmer's market in Fremont. Had a good time, and I am a broccoli for today, ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                    BAG once shook hands with a dinosaur while holding a piece of broccoli, leaving the broccoli, a vegetable.
                    I technically didn't shake the dinosaur's hands, because he would have taken my head off. I kind of high 5 the jerk as fast as possible, and ran home with my broccoli that my woman wanted for dinner.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      BAG once propelled a ship carrying blue paint into a ship carrying red paint. They broke apart and sank, leaving both crews marooned.
                      It wasn't me, it must be a case of mistaken BAGdentity!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, if he shook your hand, he probably didn't feel "essence" as much as he did "palm". Ha ha ha ha.

But--he needs a little BAG in his life. We all do, Sir BAGalicious!
                        I agree, everybody needs a little BAG in their lives!! Everybody would be so much happier with more fun and joy in their lives. I swear Danny Glover felt B.A.G.'s essence, because I was oozing with essence that day, or was it odor?
                        sigpic

Comment

Bill-you're so sweet. Thanks! And I'm glad that they used your car. Does that mean that it would be "Balding Asian Auto"? BAA. Does it need to be union to work in the industry? Ha ha ha ha.

Have a happy day!
                          I think it should be BCAA "Balding Canadian Asian Auto", ha!! Ha!! We both have to be Union, I would never drive a non-union car, ha!! Ha!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hope you enjoyed a relaxing weekend! I have been MIA all week with the flu, but thanks to the healing power of B.A.G. I am back on my knees bowing as I worship the B.A.G., oooommm, ooommmm...!
                            sigpic

Comment

I always have fun and I think I am a broccoli, ha!! Ha!! I lied, I couldn't be a vegetable for long, because I took a short trip to Seattle. I went to the Best of the Northwest Art Show and the Farmer's market in Fremont. Had a good time, and I am a broccoli for today, ha!! Ha!!
                              Oh great and sainted B.A.G. (deep bow with double hand flourish, ending with a pirouette) what is your secret for having so much energy? I am tired just thinking about your schedule! I am thinking it is all the good exercise and fresh Vancouver air??
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                                Ugh...I hate myself for saying this, but...maybe BAG is the only one who can save SGU. It makes me sick to my stomach, becoming a part of this cult, but...go BAG! YAY! *throws up*
                                B.A.G. is happiness and love! Do not try to fight it, instead allow your negativity to be scooped out like pumpkin seeds and your empty husk to be stuffed with nougat and caramel while we dance around the roasting entrails of those same angry pumpkin seeds, which we will then feed to the bluebirds that gather under the warm light of B.A.G. It is not painful at all, my brother! Rejoice and relent, there is no escape from B.A.G.osity!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X