Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back from a little trip, and can I say that I missed BAG? But I'm home, now, and it's BAGalicious!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

This Lucius guy is maybe liked by many. He is probably having a happy ending at the Faith Planet.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        This Lucius guy is maybe liked by many. He is probably having a happy ending at the Faith Planet.
        I love happy endings!! Everybody should have a happy ending at least once in their life time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
          I love happy endings!! Everybody should have a happy ending at least once in their life time.
          May we have happy non-endings through our lives, and happy ending at the end!
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            May we have happy non-endings through our lives, and happy ending at the end!
            That is right, I meant happy endings to whatever people are doing in certain points in their lives.

We should all be so lucky to end our days in this reality like my 88 year old uncle. He said to my aunt "I am sleepy, I am just going to take a nap." He just kept on sleeping, how painless and happy is that at 88.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              I'm back from a little trip, and can I say that I missed BAG? But I'm home, now, and it's BAGalicious!
              Welcome back!! I've missed you!! There is no place like home, there is no place like home!! BAGllelujah!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

For a brief moment, I thought I saw you in an airport, but it turned out to be a lesser man than BAG. Of course, no one compares to BAG.

Except my husband, but he's a Hairy White Yeoman. So, would that make him a WHY?
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  For a brief moment, I thought I saw you in an airport, but it turned out to be a lesser man than BAG. Of course, no one compares to BAG.

Except my husband, but he's a Hairy White Yeoman. So, would that make him a WHY?
                  I wish I was at the airport, because that means I was going somewhere, ha!! Ha!!

I cannot compare myself to WHY, because I don't have too much hair on my body!! Ha!! Ha!!

Nice to hear from you again!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe this picture is not too sexy, but it is for you, Krisz!!

Your wish did help me stay dry, so from now on, you are my shaman of good weather, ha!! Ha!!

I like to see some of your daughter's costumes, because I might need one in the future!! Maybe I can be the "BAGMAN"!!!

Did you enjoyed your recorded episodes?? I went to a Halloween party yesterday and I had a really good time. Well, take it easy and I hope you enjoy your little sexy photo, ha!! Ha!!
                    I haven’t been able to reply to this until now as I’ve had to compose myself after seeing the photo of the ‘Die Hard’ thing you have going on there!

I’m honoured to be appointed as your weather shaman. In appreciation I hope you enjoyed the beautiful wall to wall sunshine I have wished upon our fair city for the last two days!

I’m sure I can find some photos of my daughter’s costumes somewhere. She’s busy creating more. She is looking to start a course at the Vancouver College of Fashion and Design, and has an interview there next week. She’s got a natural talent for creating artistic things and I think this will help channel it more. Who knows, she could end up creating costumes for the film industry and you could be dressed in a Miss Krisz original one day!!!

I enjoyed my recorded programs, two of my favorites at the moment........
                    SGU + Supernatural = Add Fringe which comes back tomorrow, and I'm extra happy. Haven't had such a number of great shows airing every week that I thoroughly enjoy watching for a long time.

My stuffy friends "Hutchew" and "Poopee" will keep you company, and they will protect you from those naughty bugs!!!
                    I thought maybe your “stuffy friends” would like to meet one of my ‘stuffy friends’, Here is Stargoat! having a break on the set of his latest adventure, battling a race of curled up cats. They look harmless, but you don't want to know what happens when they are inadvertently awoken from their century of catnapping by the arrival of our intrepid hero on their planet!

Comment

There is much cuteness to be found the Stargoat of BAG. BAGllelujah!
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        I haven’t been able to reply to this until now as I’ve had to compose myself after seeing the photo of the ‘Die Hard’ thing you have going on there!

I’m honoured to be appointed as your weather shaman. In appreciation I hope you enjoyed the beautiful wall to wall sunshine I have wished upon our fair city for the last two days!

I’m sure I can find some photos of my daughter’s costumes somewhere. She’s busy creating more. She is looking to start a course at the Vancouver College of Fashion and Design, and has an interview there next week. She’s got a natural talent for creating artistic things and I think this will help channel it more. Who knows, she could end up creating costumes for the film industry and you could be dressed in a Miss Krisz original one day!!!

I enjoyed my recorded programs, two of my favorites at the moment........
                        SGU + Supernatural = Add Fringe which comes back tomorrow, and I'm extra happy. Haven't had such a number of great shows airing every week that I thoroughly enjoy watching for a long time.

I thought maybe your “stuffy friends” would like to meet one of my ‘stuffy friends’, Here is Stargoat! having a break on the set of his latest adventure, battling a race of curled up cats. They look harmless, but you don't want to know what happens when they are inadvertently awoken from their century of catnapping by the arrival of our intrepid hero on their planet!
                        "Die Hard" is one of my favorite movie, ha!! Ha!! That was my headshot from a few years back, and my friend from Toronto took it for me. Do I look fat in my tank top? I look fat, don't I? Ha!! Ha!!

My all powerful weather shaman, thank you for the 3 beautiful days!!! Keep up the good work!! I am working on Mon., so please use your magic to hold off the rain and cold. I will be on "Life Unexpected", so let's hope it will be longer than 2 and a half hours. Working on "Hiccups" for less than 3 hours will not pay for my daughter's new computer, ha!! Ha!!

Good luck to your daughter at the interview, and BAG will be there supporting her!! I would be honor to wear one of her creations!!

I know you will enjoy SGU tonight, so sit tight and hold on for the ride your your life!!!! Go SGU!!!!

OMG, "Stargoat" is so cute!! Oh, don't tell "Stargoat" I said he is cute, tell him he is almighty and that his supreme presents will one day rule the world. Maybe our stuffy friends can have a play date some day, ha!! Ha!!

Take care and see ya!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          There is much cuteness to be found the Stargoat of BAG. BAGllelujah!
                          I wish "Stargoat" is mine, but no, "Stargoat" belongs to the beautiful Krisz!! My stuffy friends are "Poopee" and "Hutchew"!! BAGllelujah!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I Dont even remember this guy...... did he even have a single line in the whole series? or was he just an extra?
                            sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Originally posted by BRiDGELiFE View Post
                              I Dont even remember this guy...... did he even have a single line in the whole series? or was he just an extra?
                              Yes, I am JUST an extra!! 38,000 views, made you look!!!!!! Now, it is 38,001!!! If you come back to check out the answer, it will be 38,002!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

BAG is an extra in the sense that fries are an extra. Example:
                                "I'm shooting a new film/show and need lots of background performers."
                                "Would you like BAG with that?"

Comment

Working...
                                X