Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sblade View Post

B.A.G. Almighty!
    Thanks sblade!! Please spread the word, MattSilver has declare next week "International BAG Week"!! Ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
      B.A.G. when I saw next weeks SGU episode teaser on SyFy, I thought that was you...

All hail B.A.G. and the Holy Notebook!!!
      "International BAG Week", Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks mamasue9!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        "International BAG Week", Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks mamasue9!!
        Count me in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
          Count me in!!
          Thanks Lalaland!! Remember to watch "Visitation" Tues. on Syfy, or Fri. if you are in Canada, on Space!!! BAGllelujah!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Just want to let everybody know, the view counter just broke 40,000 on this thread!!!!!! BAGllelujah!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I do not have the B.A.G. Brocolli, so I must observe all of this Grouse Grind climbing from the comfort of my sofa.
              sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched SGU in weeks (just not my BAG ), but for you BAG I will be there on Tues.! BAGllelujah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  And, with next week's episode...

Spoiler:
                  Featuring the RETURN OF BAG, as seen in the promos, I hereby announce this week: International BAG Week. It shall be awesome.
                  How exciting! I can't wait for the parade of B.A.G. nations!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post

B.A.G. Almighty!
                    BAAAAAAAAG! I saw him, just a glimpse but there he was!! Yaaaay!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                      You want to know my secret to life and energy? Well, I will only tell you, so keep this to yourself. I have only one word for you, are you ready? The word is "DESIRE"!! I have a "DESIRE" for life, and energy drives me toward my goal. There is a want in me for everything good in life, and that can only be achieve by getting off my lazy ass and doing what needs to be done. Believe me when I tell you that I am lazy like everybody else, but when my "DESIRE" light is no, I am the 1st one off the couch. Ever since I was young, I was always on the go, and I love it. I am very lazy when there is nothing important to do, but that is only a few hours of down time during my busy schedule. Fresh Vancouver air, my love for exercise, and my "DESIRE", all contribute to my energy level, but nothing compares to a tongue-lashing from my wife to get me off the couch fast, lightning fast.
                      Excellent advice! I will remember it when I am feeling lazy and will give myself a good talking-to so that I can keep motivated during the long winter!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                        *Grabs brief case and notebook and lines up with USA contingent for march onto Destiny*

Who's our flag bearer?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          *Grabs brief case and notebook and lines up with USA contingent for march onto Destiny*

Who's our flag bearer?
                          Go BAG Go!!! hindncr, you are the flag bearer!!! Go SGU Go!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Excellent advice! I will remember it when I am feeling lazy and will give myself a good talking-to so that I can keep motivated during the long winter!
                            If you need a talk to, I will send my wife over, ha!! Ha!! IBW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAGllelujah!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

BAAAAAAAAG! I saw him, just a glimpse but there he was!! Yaaaay!
                              We will see how many seconds I will be on, ha!! Ha!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Go BAG Go!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X