Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    Working on "This Means War" again tonight!! Yesterday was tons of stunts, but I was only on 2nd unit, which means I didn't get to see Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine or Tom Hardy. Hopefully I will see them tonight!! Yesterday was cold, but no rain, thank god!! Tonight might be a different story, because the forecast calls for rain. Please don't let me get too wet!! Pray for no rain for me!!
    Lucky you...BAG...I like Chris Pine...

Comment

Working on "This Means War" again tonight!! Yesterday was tons of stunts, but I was only on 2nd unit, which means I didn't get to see Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine or Tom Hardy. Hopefully I will see them tonight!! Yesterday was cold, but no rain, thank god!! Tonight might be a different story, because the forecast calls for rain. Please don't let me get too wet!! Pray for no rain for me!!
      No rain, no rain, there is no rain, no rain tonight! *Thinks to self* I'm in Vancouver and I'm asking for no rain?!!! Now that's a weird request, but I'll ask anyway for the B.A.G!

Well, I've voted for B.A.G in the 'Who is the Hottest Guy in SGU?' poll. That should keep you warm!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        Lucky you...BAG...I like Chris Pine...
        Both nights were 2nd unit stunts, so I didn't see Chris Pine, but I did see his stunt double. Oh well, maybe I will be working on the show again. Last week, my friend Edwina danced with Chris Pine and got upgraded from background performer to actor!! Yippee!! BAGlellujah!! I am so happy for her, but I want to dance with him too, ha!! Ha!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          No rain, no rain, there is no rain, no rain tonight! *Thinks to self* I'm in Vancouver and I'm asking for no rain?!!! Now that's a weird request, but I'll ask anyway for the B.A.G!

Well, I've voted for B.A.G in the 'Who is the Hottest Guy in SGU?' poll. That should keep you warm!
          Krisz, thanks for praying for no rain!! You and I were able to held back the rain to a drizzle, so I was dry 98% of the time, ha!! Ha!!

Thanks for voting for me, maybe I should send you a sexy picture of myself, ha!! Ha!!

Take care and have a freakish Halloween weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by B.A.G.; 29 October 2010, 01:29 PM. Reason: It's Halloween, that's why!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I love it that you post here - thanks for making GateWorld even more fun! Have a great weekend!
            sigpic
            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Krisz, thanks for praying for no rain!! You and I were able to held back the rain to a drizzle, so I was dry 98% of the time, ha!! Ha!!

Thanks for voting for me, maybe I should send you a sexy picture of myself, ha!! Ha!!

Take care and have a freakish Halloween weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              The thought of the sexy picture is too much! *fans self*

Glad to hear that my wish for no rain had helped.

The freakish Halloween has started today for me! I've just had an invasion of people as my dear daughter has been making Halloween costumes for the whole of Maple Ridge it seems. They all came round to collect them for the party they are going to tonight.

I still can't get the scary 'ABBA' group out of my mind. I'm going round to take photos of them all later as I just had to document the craziness for posterity!

Then I can finally settle down to watch the new Supernatural and SGU episodes that I recorded earlier in peace!

Comment

Aaarrgghh! This bug is doing the rounds of the whole planet, it seems! As I peer over the top of a growing pile of kleenex, this thread makes me smile.
                sigpic

Comment

Awww. B.A.G will heal/cheer you up when he gets in. Hope the bug goes away quick.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                    I love it that you post here - thanks for making GateWorld even more fun! Have a great weekend!
                    Thank you carmencatalina!! I love talking to all my friends on GateWorld, and FUN is my middle name, ha!! Ha!! I am just a BAG of fun!!!! Don't let me tell you what to do, but you have a fantastic weekend!!! Hope to hear from you again!!
                    sigpic

Comment

BAG of FUN: now that's an epic combo! (sorry, I just finished playing a Flash game called epic combo, it's about turtles or something)
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        The thought of the sexy picture is too much! *fans self*

Glad to hear that my wish for no rain had helped.

The freakish Halloween has started today for me! I've just had an invasion of people as my dear daughter has been making Halloween costumes for the whole of Maple Ridge it seems. They all came round to collect them for the party they are going to tonight.

I still can't get the scary 'ABBA' group out of my mind. I'm going round to take photos of them all later as I just had to document the craziness for posterity!

Then I can finally settle down to watch the new Supernatural and SGU episodes that I recorded earlier in peace!
                        Maybe this picture is not too sexy, but it is for you, Krisz!!

Your wish did help me stay dry, so from now on, you are my shaman of good weather, ha!! Ha!!

I like to see some of your daughter's costumes, because I might need one in the future!! Maybe I can be the "BAGMAN"!!!

Did you enjoyed your recorded episodes?? I went to a Halloween party yesterday and I had a really good time. Well, take it easy and I hope you enjoy your little sexy photo, ha!! Ha!!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          Aaarrgghh! This bug is doing the rounds of the whole planet, it seems! As I peer over the top of a growing pile of kleenex, this thread makes me smile.
                          I am better now, so I know what you mean. This bug is everywhere!!! I hope and wish you will get better soon and to help you towards a speedy recovery, B.A.G. will banish thy bug to the end of the universe!!!! Keep on smiling, it will make you feel better!!

My stuffy friends "Hutchew" and "Poopee" will keep you company, and they will protect you from those naughty bugs!!!
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            Awww. B.A.G will heal/cheer you up when he gets in. Hope the bug goes away quick.
                            Thanks Kliggins!! Don't stay up too late!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                              BAG of FUN: now that's an epic combo! (sorry, I just finished playing a Flash game called epic combo, it's about turtles or something)
                              Was it a good game? Did you BAG the turtles?? Ha!! Ha!! Sorry, I just had to say it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice B/W pic of you.....B.A.G!

Comment

Working...
                                X